The new Alaska Lounge at New York JFK Terminal 7—the airline’s first club on the East Coast—is situated in the space formerly occupied by the United Club, on the mezzanine level just above security.
The Alaska Lounge features homely design with Earth tones and inviting sofas, a fireplace, and USB and power outlets at arm’s length. The club benefits from a prime location with three window walls and expansive tarmac views.
In the morning, guests will find a hearty breakfast selection, while throughout the day, Alaska offers a selection of snacks, salads, soups, and finger food. The beverage selection includes West Coast wines, microbrews, cocktails, as well as juices and soda. Starbucks-trained baristas prepare handcrafted espresso drinks—a feature unique to membership-based airline lounges in the US.
You may have access to Alaska Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
American Airlines (AA) Qantas (QF)
Alaska Airlines (AS) Hainan Airlines (HU)
Alaska Lounge at New York, NY - J.F. Kennedy International (JFK) welcomes:
- Alaska Airlines full-fare First Class passengers (A, D, F, or P classes of service and award tickets) on departing on a same-day flight (passengers traveling on an upgraded ticket booked in U class do not have access)
- Alaska Lounge members traveling on any airline (+guests, see below)
- American Airlines Admiral Club members departing on a same day flight operated by Alaska Airlines or American Airlines.
- All passengers, regardless of airline or class of service, for a fee.
- Members may bring members of their immediate family (spouse/domestic partner and children under the age of 21) or as many as two guests at no extra charge.
- Members may purchase single-day passes for additional traveling companions, or for guests and family members not traveling with the member, at a reduced rate of $25 (USD) per person (regularly $50 (USD) per person for non-members). Children under 2 can accompany the adult at no charge, over 2 years old need to pay for access.
- Members must accompany and remain with family members or guests at all times.
Get access to Alaska Lounge and 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide with Priority Pass: Save 10%!
- 2.5Based on 68 ReviewsAlexander Y.2019-09-12 23:11:41Wasn't expecting to see an Alaska Lounge on the East Coast, but I guess the Virgin merger gave them the impetus needed to open one in JFK. Got in here with...Ubique K.2019-09-10 12:35:00Well so much for getting to actually use this lounge. Customer service at the entrance was deplorable, the women working the counter was mean and beyond...Eva H.2019-08-29 04:32:01Definitely better than the 2.5 stars would imply! This lounge is very pretty, with lots of natural light and comfortable seating. All staff were friendly....Vincent L.2018-06-02 15:15:47A bright, airy, modern lounge atop Terminal 7 at JFK, this sparkling-new venue might not offer all the bells and whistles as lounges from international...Joanne T.2018-06-02 03:18:46Wow this lounge is so nice I'm considering making Alaska my airline of choice. Living bicoastal I fly a lot and have not been impressed with the lounge...Vicki T.2018-05-17 10:00:12This Alaska lounge is clean and pretty, and service is great. I was flying with Alaska airline and had a couple of hours to spare. It was super convenient...