Alaska Airlines (AS)
- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary soups
- Complimentary finger food
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Premium drinks for sale
- Air conditioning
- Barista coffee
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Alaska’s original plans for a lounge at San Francisco airport called for a bespoke rooftop space with sweeping views. The pandemic got in the way, and the airline ended up taking over the concourse-level space formerly occupied by American Airlines’ Admirals Club. The lounge was hastily remodeled and the décor is somewhat inspired, but visitors can still look forward to ample daylight and tarmac views.
Guests will find comfortable seating with power outlets at arm’s length, fast Wi-Fi, and a San Francisco Giants-themed family room.
The substantial snack selection includes a sourdough toast cart, locally-inspired treats, and Alaska’s signature pancakes cooked at the touch of a button. The full bar features complimentary house wines and well drinks, handcrafted espresso beverages, as well as premium alcoholic drinks.
Alaska Lounge at San Francisco, CA (SFO) welcomes:
- Alaska Airlines full-fare First Class passengers (A, D, F, or P classes of service and award tickets) whose itinerary include a same-day flight longer than 2,100 miles. See notes below.
- Alaska Lounge members traveling on any airline (+guests, see notes below)
- American Airlines Admiral Club members departing on a same day flight operated by Alaska Airlines or American Airlines.
- First Class passengers departing on or connecting to an international flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to an international flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members (except for passengers whose status was issued by American Airlines) departing on or connecting to any flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members (except for passengers whose status was issued by American Airlines) departing on or connecting to any flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- All passengers, regardless of airline or class of service, for a fee.
- Alaska Airlines First Class customers traveling on flights shorter than 2,100 miles do not receive complimentary Alaska Lounge access but can purchase a discounted day pass for $30.
- Alaska Airlines First Class customers traveling on an upgraded ticket booked in U class do not receive complimentary Alaska Lounge, regardless of the duration of their flight.
- Members may bring members of their immediate family (spouse/domestic partner and children under the age of 21) or as many as two guests at no extra charge.
- Members may purchase single-day passes for additional traveling companions, or for guests and family members not traveling with the member, at a reduced rate of $25 (USD) per person (regularly $50 (USD) per person for non-members). Children under 2 can accompany the adult at no charge, over 2 years old need to pay for access.
- Members must accompany and remain with family members or guests at all times.
When departing on American or Alaska
You may have access to Alaska Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
|Alaska Airlines (AS)||American Airlines (AA)||British Airways (BA)|
|Cathay Pacific (CX)||Finnair (AY)||Iberia (IB)|
|Japan Airlines (JL)||Malaysia Airlines (MH)||Qantas (QF)|
|Qatar Airways (QR)||Royal Air Maroc (AT)||Royal Jordanian (RJ)|
- Breakfast: cereal; bagels; pastries; hard broiled eggs; yoghurt; fruit; pancake machines baking fresh pancakes at the touch of a button.
- Snacks and salads throughout the day.
- Soup after 5 pm.
- Soft drinks: juices, soft drinks, soda fountains.
- Coffee and tea selection; espresso machine with Starbucks coffee and a selection of syrups.
- Staffed bar offering a selection of beers and wines. In accordance with local laws, this club offers only beer and wines.
4.5 / 5, based on 9 reviews