Opened in June 2018, the Casa Alitalia Roma at Fiumicino airport Terminal 3, Pier E, serves passengers traveling outside Europe’s Schengen zone.
The elegant decor features contemporary Italian finishes, though the space lacks windows.
The lounge boasts a chef station preparing fresh pasta, a bar with a variety of complimentary beverages, a family room, and shower suites.
You may have access to Casa Alitalia Roma 2 as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any SkyTeam member airline.
Aeroflot (SU) Aerolineas Argentinas (AR) Aeromexico (AM) Air Europa (UX) Air France (AF) Alitalia (AZ) China Airlines (CI) China Eastern (MU) Czech Airlines (OK) Delta (DL) Garuda Indonesia (GA) KLM (KL) Kenya Airways (KQ) Korean Air (KE) Middle East Airlines (ME) Saudia (SV) TAROM (RO) Vietnam Airlines (VN) Xiamen Airlines (MF)
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following Star Alliance member airlines only.
Turkish Airlines (TK)
The following passengers have access:Notes:
View detailed access rules at alitalia.com
- Alitalia Freccia Alata and Freccia Alata Plus passengers departing on a flight operated by Alitalia or a SkyTeam member (+1 guest or immediate family)
- Alitalia Magnifica and Business Class passengers (no guests)
- Alitalia Lounge Card holders departing on a flight operated by Alitalia (no guests)
- Alitalia American Express Platinum cardholders departing on a flight operated by Alitalia (no guests)
- All passengers departing on a flight operated by Alitalia, for 30 euros (adults), 15 euros (children 2 to 11), free (children under 2) (+1 guest for Club Ulisse members, no guests otherwise)
- International First and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member (no guests)
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Virgin Australia Velocity Platinum and Gold members departing on a same-day flight operated by Alitalia (+1 guest)
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.