The following is a typical sample selection. All selections and pricing are subject to change. See the latest menu at aa.com.
- Breakfast: bagels with cream cheese, mini muffins, fruit.
- Snacks: olives, cheese and crackers, cookies, vegetable crudité and snack mixes.
- Water, soft drinks and juices.
- Coffee, espresso, latte, cappuccino, tea, hot chocolate.
- Trinity Oaks chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Anheuser-Busch or MillerCoors beers.
- House spirits.
Hot breakfast sandwich: $4.99
Apple cinnamon pecan yogurt parfait: $4.99
Seasonal fruit cup: $4.99
Specialty sandwiches (with apple fennel salad or chips and a pickle)
Sunflower chicken: $10.50
Butternut squash and ricotta: $10.50
Turkey, pear and gorgonzola: $10.50
Snacks and small bites
Grilled chicken hummus: $9.99
Portobello stack: $9.99
Chicken brie: $9.99
Gourmet fruit and cheese assortment: $7.99
Citrus spiced lentil: $7.99
Sahale nut blends: $2.29
- Chips: $2.29
Premium drinksWater and soft drinks
Energy drinks: $3.99
Mineral water: $3.50
- Bottled water: $2.29
Spirits and cordials
Premium Domestic/Craft: $7.00
White wine, by the glass
Smirnoff, Bombay Original, BACARDI Superior, Captain Morgan Original Spiced, Dewar’s White Label, Jose Cuervo Especial, Jim Beam: $8.50
ABSOLUT, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Bombay Sapphire, Tanqueray, Johnnie Walker Black Label, Jack Daniel’s, Jameson: $10.00
Ketel One, Grey Goose, Patrón, Crown Royal, Maker’s Mark, Templeton Rye: $12.00
- Cordials: $10.00
Red wine, by the glass
Bollini, Pinot Grigio: $10.00
Casa Lapostolle, Sauvignon Blanc: $10.00
Napa Cellars, Chardonnay: $12.00
Kim Crawford, Unoaked Chardonnay: $12.00
- Terrazas de los Andes, Malbec: $9.50
- Markham, Merlot: $12.00
Joel Gott 815, Cabernet Sauvignon: $12.00
Rodney Strong, Pinot Noir: $12.00
- Chandon Brut Classic: $14.00
You may have access to American Airlines Admirals Club as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (S7) SriLankan (UL)
American Airlines Admirals Club at Austin, TX - Bergstrom International (AUS) welcomes:Notes:
View detailed access rules at oneworld.com
- American Airlines Admirals Club members (including Citi® AAdvantage® Executive Card card members) (+2 guests or immediate family)
- Alaska Lounge members departing on a same-day flight operated by Alaska Airlines, American Airlines (+2 guests or immediate family)
- Citi® Prestige primary card holders departing on an American Airlines flight within 12 hours.
- American Airlines Admirals Club One-Day pass holders. Passes can be purchased for $59 and used at multiple lounge locations on the same day at Admirals Club lounges. (no guests)
- American Airlines First Class passengers departing on a same-day international fight (+1 guest)
- American Airlines Business Class passengers departing on a same-day international fight (no guests)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- Members of the military may bring in 2 guests or their immediate family.
- American Airlines AAdvantage® members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, are not eligible for lounge access when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S., Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- Qantas airline club members do not have access to American Airlines lounges.
When flying Alaska or American (+2 guests)
- 3.5Based on 43 ReviewsAlfredo G.2018-03-02 11:59:38Very good club, especially if you're military. They let you get in the club with a ticket and military ID. has more comfortable sets than the regular seats...John L.2018-05-18 14:38:23I've used many lounges over the years. In my experience, the ones you pay for are mediocre, but the ones you "earn" entrance to as a frequent flier are...Jens B.2018-03-29 14:57:48Packed, hot, everyone who has a ticket is in here. Friendly service folks for sure. Was really looking forward to chilling, do some emails, but it just...
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.