The spacious American Airlines Admirals Club at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport lounge is divided into three separate areas: a central room with comfortable lounge chairs and a flatscreen TV, a small work area with several work stations, and a dining room.
Food and beverages
Basic selection of snacks and drinks.
Complimentary Wi-fi, PCs with Internet access, bathrooms.
You may have access to American Airlines Admirals Club as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (S7) SriLankan (UL)
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following Star Alliance member airlines only.
Ethiopian Airlines (ET)
Air Austral (UU)
American Airlines Admirals Club at Paris - Charles de Gaulle (CDG) welcomes:
- American Airlines Admirals Club members (including Citi® AAdvantage® Executive Card card members) departing on a same-day flight operated by American Airlines or a oneworld airline (+2 guests or immediate family)
- Alaska Lounge members departing on a same-day flight operated by Alaska Airlines or American Airlines (+2 guests or immediate family).
- American Airlines Admirals Club One-Day pass holders. Passes can be purchased for $59 and used at multiple lounge locations throughout on the same day at Admirals Club lounges (no guests)
- American Airlines First Class passengers departing on a same-day international fight (+1 guest)
- American Airlines Business Class passengers departing on a same-day international fight (no guests)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- Members of the military may bring in 2 guests or their immediate family.
- American Airlines AAdvantage® members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, are not eligible for lounge access when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S., Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- Qantas airline club members do not have access to American Airlines lounges.
When flying Alaska or American (+2 guests)
- 4.0Based on 16 ReviewsCory P.2018-03-01 02:39:20If you have Admirals club membership. It doesn't matter what airline you are flying. You can access the lounge. (FYI the lounge is only open from 6am to...Jeff D.2017-11-18 03:24:41Great flight experience to and from CDG, made especially nice by the very fine Admirals Club. I'm impressed by American Airlines, and remiss that I have...Dave W.2017-07-03 04:10:51OMG, this place is horrible. other than the fact that it's close to the Duty Free..... There's basically No A/C, the food was warm..... whether it was...