The following is a typical sample selection. All selections and pricing are subject to change. See the latest menu at aa.com.
- Breakfast: bagels with cream cheese, mini muffins, fruit.
- Snacks: olives, cheese and crackers, cookies, vegetable crudité and snack mixes.
- Water, soft drinks and juices.
- Coffee, espresso, latte, cappuccino, tea, hot chocolate.
- Trinity Oaks chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Anheuser-Busch or MillerCoors beers.
- House spirits.
Canadian bacon, egg & cheese: $5.99
Breakfast Brioche 5.99
Apple cinnamon pecan yogurt parfait: $4.99
Seasonal fruit cup: $4.99
- Naked Juice 100% juice smoothies: $3.99
Specialty sandwiches (with apple fennel salad or chips and a pickle)
Sunflower chicken: $10.50
Butternut squash and ricotta: $10.50
Turkey, pear and gorgonzola: $10.50
Snacks and small bites
Turkey Florentine Panini: $9.99
Roast Beef and Cheddar Panini: $9.99
Grilled chicken hummus: $9.99
Portobello stack: $9.99
Chicken brie: $9.99
Quesadillas (served with sour cream, pico de gallo and tri-colored tortilla chips)
S’mores by Edward Marc Chocolatier: $3.99
Sweet and savory snacks: $3.99
Sahale nut blends: $2.29
Cilantro Chicken: $9.99
Wild Mushroom Quesadilla: $10.99
Premium drinksWater and soft drinks
Energy drinks: $3.99
Mineral water: $3.50
Bottled water: $2.29
Bottled Sodas: $2.29
Spirits and cordials
Premium Domestic/Craft: $7.00
White wine, by the glass
Smirnoff, Bombay Original, BACARDI Superior, Captain Morgan Original Spiced, Dewar’s White Label, Jose Cuervo Especial, Jim Beam: $8.50
ABSOLUT, Stoli Vanil, Russian Standard, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Bombay Sapphire, Tanqueray, Johnnie Walker Black Label, Avión Silver Tequila, Jack Daniel’s, Jameson: $10.00
Ketel One, Grey Goose, Ultimat, Hendrick’s, 10 Cane, Glenlivet, Glenfiddich, Patrón, Crown Royal, Maker’s Mark, Templeton Rye, Angel’s Envy Bourbon, Knob Creek Smoked Maple Bourbon, Pyrat XO Reserve Rum: $12.00
Red wine, by the glass
Bollini, Pinot Grigio: $10.00
Willamette Valley Vineyards, Riesling: $10.00
Casa Lapostolle, Sauvignon Blanc: $10.00
Napa Cellars, Chardonnay: $12.00
Kim Crawford, Unoaked Chardonnay: $12.00
- The Show, Cabernet Sauvignon: $9.5
- Terrazas de los Andes, Malbec: $9.5
- Folie à Deux, Merlot: $12.00
- Joel Gott 815, Cabernet Sauvignon: $12.00
- Rodney Strong, Pinot Noir: $12.00
- Chandon Brut Classic: $14.00
You may have access to American Airlines Admirals Club as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (S7) SriLankan (UL)
American Airlines Admirals Club at Dallas, TX - Dallas/Ft. Worth International (DFW) welcomes:
- American Airlines Admirals Club members (including Citi® AAdvantage® Executive Card card members) departing on a same-day flight operated by American Airlines or a oneworld airline (+2 guests or immediate family)
- Alaska Lounge members departing on a same-day flight operated by Alaska Airlines or American Airlines (+2 guests or immediate family).
- American Airlines Admirals Club One-Day pass holders. Passes can be purchased for $59 and used at multiple lounge locations throughout on the same day at Admirals Club lounges (no guests)
- American Airlines First Class passengers departing on a same-day international fight (+1 guest)
- American Airlines Business Class passengers departing on a same-day international fight (no guests)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- Members of the military may bring in 2 guests or their immediate family.
- American Airlines AAdvantage® members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, are not eligible for lounge access when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S., Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- Qantas airline club members do not have access to American Airlines lounges.
When flying Alaska or American (+2 guests)
- 3.5Based on 138 ReviewsCliff C.2019-08-06 04:42:36Really like this lounge. They have a kids area. This place is great for people watching and plane watching. Staff was great here. Lots of rooom here....Troy B.2019-08-02 11:14:47This one at A is typically a good one. It's roomy Has a nice bar It's clean Nice to be able to duck in and get out quick TroyJeffrey B.2019-04-10 11:01:52Good looking airline lounge. Had some carrot soup for lunch on a short lay-over and it was excellent. Very clean and well kept space with first class...Nancy M.2019-02-10 05:09:13My favorite place to chill out while waiting for my flight. Next stop San FranciscoEric B.2018-05-21 08:13:39This is a large and newly remodeled lounge at DFW. It has a very nice, bright, open feeling inside. It has a lot of seating arranged in small clusters as...