COVID-19 closure: American Airlines Admirals Club is temporarily closed.
Be the first to know when American Airlines Admirals Club re-opens. It's free and easy. Log in or create an account and sign up to be notified. We will monitor the status of this lounge and e-mail you when it re-opens.
- CLOSED TEMPORARILYFood:
- Complimentary snacks
- Food for sale
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Premium drinks for sale
- Air conditioning
- Conference rooms
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Spreading across 7,000 sq.ft., the American Airlines Admirals Club at Newark airport accomodates 146 passengers.
Food and beverages
Complimentary coffee, tea, soft drinks, juices and snacks.
American Airlines Admirals Club EWR amenities
Business center with 10 work stations, FedEx pick up and drop off service, selection of newspapers and magazines. Three conference rooms – seating 4, 6 and 8 people – equipped with speakerphones and presentation boards.
The following is a typical sample selection. All selections and pricing are subject to change. See the latest menu at aa.com.
- Breakfast: bagels with cream cheese, mini muffins, fruit.
- Snacks: olives, cheese and crackers, cookies, vegetable crudité and snack mixes.
- Water, soft drinks and juices.
- Coffee, espresso, latte, cappuccino, tea, hot chocolate.
- Trinity Oaks chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Anheuser-Busch or MillerCoors beers.
- House spirits.
Hot breakfast sandwich: $4.99
Apple cinnamon pecan yogurt parfait: $4.99
Seasonal fruit cup: $4.99
Specialty sandwiches (with apple fennel salad or chips and a pickle)
Sunflower chicken: $10.50
Butternut squash and ricotta: $10.50
Turkey, pear and gorgonzola: $10.50
Snacks and small bites
Grilled chicken hummus: $9.99
Portobello stack: $9.99
Chicken brie: $9.99
Gourmet fruit and cheese assortment: $7.99
Citrus spiced lentil: $7.99
Sahale nut blends: $2.29
- Chips: $2.29
Premium drinksWater and soft drinks
Energy drinks: $3.99
Mineral water: $3.50
- Bottled water: $2.29
Spirits and cordials
Premium Domestic/Craft: $7.00
White wine, by the glass
Smirnoff, Bombay Original, BACARDI Superior, Captain Morgan Original Spiced, Dewar’s White Label, Jose Cuervo Especial, Jim Beam: $8.50
ABSOLUT, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Bombay Sapphire, Tanqueray, Johnnie Walker Black Label, Jack Daniel’s, Jameson: $10.00
Ketel One, Grey Goose, Patrón, Crown Royal, Maker’s Mark, Templeton Rye: $12.00
- Cordials: $10.00
Red wine, by the glass
Bollini, Pinot Grigio: $10.00
Casa Lapostolle, Sauvignon Blanc: $10.00
Napa Cellars, Chardonnay: $12.00
Kim Crawford, Unoaked Chardonnay: $12.00
- Terrazas de los Andes, Malbec: $9.50
- Markham, Merlot: $12.00
- Joel Gott 815, Cabernet Sauvignon: $12.00
- Rodney Strong, Pinot Noir: $12.00
- Chandon Brut Classic: $14.00
You may have access to American Airlines Admirals Club as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Air Maroc (AT) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (Siberia Airlines) (S7) SriLankan (UL)
American Airlines Admirals Club at New York, NY - Newark Liberty International (EWR) welcomes:
- American Airlines Admirals Club members (including Citi® AAdvantage® Executive Card card members) departing on a same-day flight operated by American Airlines or a oneworld airline (+2 guests or immediate family)
- Alaska Lounge members departing on a same-day flight operated by Alaska Airlines or American Airlines (+2 guests or immediate family)
- Citi® Prestige primary card holders departing on an American Airlines flight within 12 hours.
- American Airlines Admirals Club One-Day pass holders. Passes can be purchased for $59 and used at multiple lounge locations on the same day at Admirals Club lounges. (no guests)
- American Airlines First Class passengers departing on a same-day international fight (+1 guest)
- American Airlines Business Class passengers departing on a same-day international fight (no guests)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- Members of the military may bring in 2 guests or their immediate family.
- American Airlines AAdvantage® members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, are not eligible for lounge access when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S., Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- Qantas airline club members do not have access to American Airlines lounges.
When flying Alaska or American (+2 guests)
- 2.5Based on 34 ReviewsTom S.2020-10-16 04:37:17CLOSED. Sign on door said demand not that great. What about us travelers that have memberships and are here working !! This is weak.Melissa K.2019-11-03 11:57:08I have been frequenting this lounge for the past three years regularly. Even when I switched from carrying the AA credit card to AMX, I still pay the day...Lawrence C.2019-09-26 13:51:38An okay lounge. Very limited food offerings. Salad and cheese, and two soups. Plus of course cookies and brownies. House wine and sodas are free. All else...Gary W.2019-07-30 12:15:58This place and the other Admiral lounges suck. The complimentary beer that they serve is Bud Light. Who drinks that crap accept your grandfather. The...Rob D.2019-07-17 06:04:13Pretty unimpressed with this lounge. I think that something is going on with he air conditioning as they have portable fans everywhere. Also there are...Trixie N.2018-09-02 21:56:25Average! So So Average. Come on American Airlines, let's do better with this Admirals Club. I believe in you! So being part of the Airport Lounge society...Mike B.2018-07-27 14:33:07I usually fly out of LaGuardia so this was my 1st time at the EWR lounge. I will say I came in with low expectations after seeing previous review. Yes the...Robert D.2018-05-28 07:26:30A terrible lounge that serves disgusting Sams Club bagels and an assortment of bulk cake. One toaster that everyone lines up for. Inattentive bar staff...Z R.2018-04-15 14:32:42Great place to wait for flight. Front desk staff always extremely polite with genuine interest. Bar staff is great. With flights delayed today it sure is a...