- Complimentary snacks
- Food for sale
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Premium drinks for sale
- Air conditioning
- Conference rooms
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Food and beverages
Complimentary coffee, tea, soft drinks, juices and snacks.
American Airlines Admirals Club EWR amenities
Business center with 10 work stations, FedEx pick up and drop off service, selection of newspapers and magazines. Three conference rooms – seating 4, 6 and 8 people – equipped with speakerphones and presentation boards.
American Airlines Admirals Club at New York, NY - Newark Liberty International (EWR) welcomes:
- American Airlines Admirals Club members (including Citi® AAdvantage® Executive Card card holders) departing or arriving on a same-day flight operated by American Airlines, a oneworld airline, or JetBlue (except for JetBlue flights to/from Europe) (+2 guests or immediate family)
- Alaska Lounge+ members departing on a same-day flight operated by Alaska Airlines or American Airlines (+2 guests or immediate family)
- Citi® Prestige primary card holders departing on an American Airlines flight within 12 hours.
- American Airlines Admirals Club One-Day pass holders. Passes can be purchased for $59 and used at multiple lounge locations on the same day at Admirals Club lounges. (no guests)
- American Airlines First Class passengers departing on a same-day international fight (+1 guest)
- American Airlines Business Class passengers departing on a same-day international fight (no guests)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- Members of the military may bring in 2 guests or their immediate family.
- American Airlines AAdvantage® members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, are not eligible for lounge access when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S., Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- Qantas airline club members do not have access to American Airlines lounges.
Alaska Lounge+ membership. When flying Alaska or American (+2 guests)
You may have access to American Airlines Admirals Club as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
|Alaska Airlines (AS)||American Airlines (AA)||British Airways (BA)|
|Cathay Pacific (CX)||Finnair (AY)||Iberia (IB)|
|Japan Airlines (JL)||Malaysia Airlines (MH)||Qantas (QF)|
|Qatar Airways (QR)||Royal Air Maroc (AT)||Royal Jordanian (RJ)|
The following is a typical sample selection. All selections and pricing are subject to change. See the latest menu at aa.com.
- Breakfast: bagels with cream cheese, mini muffins, fruit.
- Snacks: olives, cheese and crackers, cookies, vegetable crudité and snack mixes.
- Water, soft drinks and juices.
- Coffee, espresso, latte, cappuccino, tea, hot chocolate.
- Trinity Oaks chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Anheuser-Busch or MillerCoors beers.
- House spirits.
Hot breakfast sandwich: $4.99
Apple cinnamon pecan yogurt parfait: $4.99
Seasonal fruit cup: $4.99
Sunflower chicken: $10.50
Butternut squash and ricotta: $10.50
Turkey, pear and gorgonzola: $10.50
Grilled chicken hummus: $9.99
Portobello stack: $9.99
Chicken brie: $9.99
Gourmet fruit and cheese assortment: $7.99
Citrus spiced lentil: $7.99
Sahale nut blends: $2.29
- Chips: $2.29
Energy drinks: $3.99
Mineral water: $3.50
- Bottled water: $2.29
Premium Domestic/Craft: $7.00
Smirnoff, Bombay Original, BACARDI Superior, Captain Morgan Original Spiced, Dewar’s White Label, Jose Cuervo Especial, Jim Beam: $8.50
ABSOLUT, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Bombay Sapphire, Tanqueray, Johnnie Walker Black Label, Jack Daniel’s, Jameson: $10.00
Ketel One, Grey Goose, Patrón, Crown Royal, Maker’s Mark, Templeton Rye: $12.00
- Cordials: $10.00
Bollini, Pinot Grigio: $10.00
Casa Lapostolle, Sauvignon Blanc: $10.00
Napa Cellars, Chardonnay: $12.00
Kim Crawford, Unoaked Chardonnay: $12.00
- Terrazas de los Andes, Malbec: $9.50
- Markham, Merlot: $12.00
- Joel Gott 815, Cabernet Sauvignon: $12.00
- Rodney Strong, Pinot Noir: $12.00
- Chandon Brut Classic: $14.00
2.5 / 5, based on 36 reviews