You may have access to American Airlines Admirals Club & Iberia VIP Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (S7) SriLankan (UL)
American Airlines Admirals Club & Iberia VIP Lounge at Buenos Aires - Aeropuerto M. Pistarini (Ezeiza) (EZE) welcomes:Notes:
View detailed access rules at oneworld.com
- American Airlines Admirals Club members (including Citi® AAdvantage® Executive Card card members) (+2 guests or immediate family)
- Alaska Lounge members departing on a same-day flight operated by Alaska Airlines, American Airlines (+2 guests or immediate family).
- American Airlines Admirals Club One-Day pass holders. Passes can be purchased for $59 and used at multiple lounge locations throughout on the same day at Admirals Club lounges (no guests)
- American Airlines First Class passengers departing on a same-day international fight (+1 guest)
- American Airlines Business Class passengers departing on a same-day international fight (no guests)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- Members of the military may bring in 2 guests or their immediate family.
- American Airlines AAdvantage® members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, are not eligible for lounge access when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S., Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- Qantas airline club members do not have access to American Airlines lounges.
When flying Alaska or American (+2 guests)
- 3.5Based on 4 ReviewsWandering S.2016-12-12 14:32:44Not quite what I expect from an Admirals club - very loud and not much air-con. Food is typical lounge fare. Nothing exotic. Overall feels a little worn....Elena K.2014-07-10 14:30:21This lounge is AMAZING! In Terminal B (not terminal A where AA is actually flying). Take elevator across gate 9. If you are coming from another transit...Jeff H.2014-10-07 06:08:42It's a nice lounge with enough amenities to keep you entertained before your flight. Watch out for the food like sandwiches or veggies. It looks very...
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.