COVID-19 closure: American Airlines Admirals Club is temporarily closed.
Be the first to know when American Airlines Admirals Club re-opens. It's free and easy. Log in or create an account and sign up to be notified. We will monitor the status of this lounge and e-mail you when it re-opens.
- CLOSED TEMPORARILYFood:
- Complimentary snacks
- Food for sale
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Premium drinks for sale
The American Airlines Admirals Club at Miami airport by gate D15 was renovated in October 2016 and sports a fresh new look, with power outlets at every seat.Food & Beverages
The following is a typical sample selection. All selections and pricing are subject to change. See the latest menu at aa.com.
- Breakfast: bagels with cream cheese, mini muffins, fruit.
- Snacks: olives, cheese and crackers, cookies, vegetable crudité and snack mixes.
- Water, soft drinks and juices.
- Coffee, espresso, latte, cappuccino, tea, hot chocolate.
- Trinity Oaks chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Anheuser-Busch or MillerCoors beers.
- House spirits.
Canadian bacon, egg & cheese: $5.99
Breakfast Brioche 5.99
Apple cinnamon pecan yogurt parfait: $4.99
Seasonal fruit cup: $4.99
Naked Juice 100% Juice smoothies: $3.99
Specialty sandwiches (with apple fennel salad or chips and a pickle)
Sunflower chicken: $10.50
Butternut squash and ricotta: $10.50
Turkey, pear and gorgonzola: $10.50
Turkey Florentine Panini: $9.99
Roast Beef and Cheddar Panini: $9.99
Grilled chicken hummus: $9.99
Portobello stack: $9.99
Chicken brie: $9.99
Snacks and small bites
Gourmet fruit and cheese assortment: $7.99
Citrus spiced lentil: $7.99
Toasted quinoa and kale: $7.99
Sahale nut blends: $2.29
S’mores by Edward Marc Chocolatier: $3.99
Sweet and savory snacks: $3.99
JimmyBar! Whole Foods energy bars: $2.99
Quesadillas (served with sour cream, pico de gallo and tri-colored tortilla chips)
Cilantro Chicken: $9.99
Wild Mushroom Quesadilla: $10.99
Premium drinksWater and soft drinks
Energy drinks: $3.99
Mineral water: $3.50
Bottled water: $2.29
Bottled sodas: $2.29
Spirits and cordials
Premium Domestic/Craft: $7.00
White wine, by the glass
Smirnoff, Bombay Original, BACARDI Superior, Captain Morgan Original Spiced, Dewar’s White Label, Jose Cuervo Especial, Jim Beam: $8.50
ABSOLUT, Stoli Vanil, Russian Standard, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Bombay Sapphire, Tanqueray, Johnnie Walker Black Label, Avión Silver Tequila, Jack Daniel’s, Jameson: $10.00
Ketel One, Grey Goose, Ultimat, Hendrick’s, 10 Cane, Glenlivet, Glenfiddich, Patrón, Crown Royal, Maker’s Mark, Templeton Rye, Angel’s Envy Bourbon, Knob Creek Smoked Maple Bourbon, Pyrat XO Reserve Rum: $12.00
- Cordials: $10.00
Red wine, by the glass
Bollini, Pinot Grigio: $10.00
Willamette Valley Vineyards, Riesling: $10.00
Casa Lapostolle, Sauvignon Blanc: $10.00
Napa Cellars, Chardonnay: $12.00
Kim Crawford, Unoaked Chardonnay: $12.00
- The Show, Cabernet Sauvignon: $9.5
- Terrazas de los Andes, Malbec: $9.5
- Folie à Deux, Merlot: $12.00
- Joel Gott 815, Cabernet Sauvignon: $12.00
- Rodney Strong, Pinot Noir: $12.00
- Chandon Brut Classic: $14.00
You may have access to American Airlines Admirals Club as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Air Maroc (AT) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (Siberia Airlines) (S7) SriLankan (UL)Access rules
American Airlines Admirals Club at Miami, FL (MIA) welcomes:
- American Airlines Admirals Club members (including Citi® AAdvantage® Executive Card card members) departing on a same-day flight operated by American Airlines or a oneworld airline (+2 guests or immediate family)
- American Airlines Admirals Club One-Day pass holders departing on a same-day flight operated by American Airlines or a oneworld airline. Passes can be purchased for $59 and used at multiple lounge locations throughout on the same day at Admirals Club lounges (no guests)
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive Card authorized users departing on a same-day flight operated by American Airlines, Alaska Airlines, or a oneworld airline.
- U.S. military personnel traveling in uniform departing on a same-day flight operated by American Airlines.
- Alaska Lounge members departing on a same-day flight operated by Alaska Airlines or American Airlines (+2 guests or immediate family).
- American Airlines First Class passengers departing on an international flight from this airport, or another airport on a same-day itinerary (+1 guest)
- American Airlines First Class passengers departing on a three-class nonstop transcontinental flight from this airport, or another airport on a same-day itinerary (no guests)
- American Airlines Business Class passengers departing on an international flight from this airport, or another airport on a same-day itinerary (no guests)
- American Airlines Business Class passengers departing on a three-class nonstop transcontinental flight from this airport, or another airport on a same-day itinerary (no guests)
- American Airlines ConciergeKey passengers departing on an same-day flight operated by American Airlines or a oneworld airline (+2 guests)
- American Airlines AAdvantage Executive Platinum customers departing on or connecting to an international flight operated by American Airlines or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- American Airlines AAdvantage Platinum Pro customers departing on or connecting to an international flight operated by American Airlines or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- American Airlines AAdvantage Platinum customers departing on or connecting to an international flight operated by American Airlines or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- First Class passengers departing on or connecting to an international flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to an international flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members (except for passengers whose status was issued by American Airlines) departing on or connecting to any flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members (except for passengers whose status was issued by American Airlines) departing on or connecting to any flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- Members of the military may bring in 2 guests or their immediate family.
- American Airlines AAdvantage® members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, are not eligible for lounge access when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S., Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- Qantas airline club members do not have access to American Airlines lounges.
When flying Alaska or American (+2 guests)Foursquare4cdaa7644006a1435b13d3b2Yelp3.5Based on 76 ReviewsAntita B.2019-12-22 10:47:46Excellent service and friendly & attentive staff. There were staff cleaning up and re-filling food stations as they finished. The lounge area was spacious,...Shaun T.2019-10-19 05:37:04One of the more spacious Admirals Clubs I have visited. Not too crowded on my visit while fighting delays. Jorge at the bar is a gem. This one is typical...Lin C.2019-09-12 17:35:14This is a great place to relax and get out of the Spring Break massive crowd! There is always that person in the crowd that makes a scene! So to avoid...Schuyler K.2019-02-27 08:12:09Very open and appealing to the eyes. It's always very, very clean. The bathrooms are modern and sleek. The seating area is plenty, but it can get crowded....Christine F.2018-10-24 10:17:01Whenever it is possible to use Admirals Club lounge when traveling I take advantage of it. It makes life a lot easier. It's just a nice way to relax before...Sylvia C.2018-07-22 07:50:36My husband and I enjoye going to the American Airlines admirals lounge before and after flights. The one here in Phoenix is really nice and we go to that...Michelle F.2018-05-15 09:59:05Very nice clean club with plenty of amenities. I like that they have alot of healthy snacks. They also have fresh water in the dispensing container that has...Krys P.2018-03-08 02:26:25I've been to several Admiral Club and this one is definitely one of the better ones. Rather spacious, with different types of seats lay out in throughout...CommentsPhotos
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Map & Directions
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.