The following is a typical sample selection. Availability varies.
- Breakfast: bagels with cream cheese, mini muffins.
- Snacks: olives, cheese and crackers, cookies, vegetable crudité and snack mixes.
- Water, soft drinks and juices.
- Coffee, espresso, latte, cappuccino, tea, hot chocolate.
- Trinity Oaks chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Anheuser-Busch or MillerCoors beers.
- House spirits.
Premium drinksAll selections and pricing are subject to change.Water and soft drinks
Energy drinks: $3.99
Mineral water: $3.50
- Bottled water: $2.29
Spirits and cordials
Premium Domestic/Craft: $7.00
White wine, by the glass
Smirnoff, Bombay Original, BACARDI Superior, Captain Morgan Original Spiced, Dewar’s White Label, Jose Cuervo Especial, Jim Beam: $8.50
ABSOLUT, Russian Standard, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Bombay Sapphire, Tanqueray, Johnnie Walker Black Label,Jack Daniel’s, Jameson: $10.00
Grey Goose, Hendrick’s, Patrón, Crown Royal, Maker’s Mark, Templeton Rye: $12.00
- Cordials: $10.00
Red wine, by the glass
Bollini, Pinot Grigio: $10.00
Willamette Valley Vineyards, Riesling: $10.00
Casa Lapostolle, Sauvignon Blanc: $10.00
Napa Cellars, Chardonnay: $12.00
Kim Crawford, Unoaked Chardonnay: $12.00
The Show, Cabernet Sauvignon: $9.50
Terrazas de los Andes, Malbec: $9.50
Folie à Deux, Merlot: $12.00
Joel Gott 815, Cabernet Sauvignon: $12.00
Rodney Strong, Pinot Noir: $12.00
- Chandon Brut Classic: $14.00
You may have access to American Airlines Admirals Club as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (S7) SriLankan (UL)
American Airlines Admirals Club at Philadelphia, PA (PHL) welcomes:
- American Airlines Admirals Club members (including Citi® AAdvantage® Executive Card card members) departing on a same-day flight operated by American Airlines or a oneworld airline (+2 guests or immediate family)
- Alaska Lounge members departing on a same-day flight operated by Alaska Airlines or American Airlines (+2 guests or immediate family).
- American Airlines Admirals Club One-Day pass holders. Passes can be purchased for $59 and used at multiple lounge locations throughout on the same day at Admirals Club lounges (no guests)
- American Airlines First Class passengers departing on a same-day international fight (+1 guest)
- American Airlines Business Class passengers departing on a same-day international fight (no guests)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- Members of the military may bring in 2 guests or their immediate family.
- American Airlines AAdvantage® members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, are not eligible for lounge access when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S., Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- Qantas airline club members do not have access to American Airlines lounges.
When flying Alaska or American (+2 guests)
- 3.5Based on 62 ReviewsMorgan B.2019-09-01 12:41:03Admission is $59/pp unless you have the Citi/American Airlines credit card. We had 5 hours to kill before our flight, so we decided to pay the $59 day pass...Sylvia C.2019-08-15 14:37:00I really enjoyed this Admirals Club in Philly! It was really spacious and the service was spot on! I had some sort of tortilla soup and it was yummy! If...Susan R.2019-02-27 12:57:42I appreciate the staff and location of this lounge. It's a little difficult to find as it states "between B and C terminals". There is literally a walkway...Eric B.2018-04-15 14:25:31This is one of four Admirals Club locations at PHL, and this one was equally hard to find as the other one I visited. The elevator to reach it is tucked...Christine F.2018-02-25 19:33:43This Admirals Club is located on the second floor not far after you passed the security. The escalator is behind the restaurant. It's better to wait here...Robert B.2017-03-11 11:13:37The Philly Admirals Club is the most spacious that I have visited, topping even Charlotte. There is plenty of work space, free strong internet and the...