The following is a typical sample selection. All selections and pricing are subject to change. See the latest menu at aa.com.
- Breakfast: bagels with cream cheese, mini muffins, fruit.
- Snacks: olives, cheese and crackers, cookies, vegetable crudité and snack mixes.
- Water, soft drinks and juices.
- Coffee, espresso, latte, cappuccino, tea, hot chocolate.
- Trinity Oaks chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Anheuser-Busch or MillerCoors beers.
- House spirits.
Hot breakfast sandwich: $4.99
Apple cinnamon pecan yogurt parfait: $4.99
Seasonal fruit cup: $4.99
Specialty sandwiches (with apple fennel salad or chips and a pickle)
Sunflower chicken: $10.50
Butternut squash and ricotta: $10.50
Turkey, pear and gorgonzola: $10.50
Snacks and small bites
Grilled chicken hummus: $9.99
Portobello stack: $9.99
Chicken brie: $9.99
Gourmet fruit and cheese assortment: $7.99
Citrus spiced lentil: $7.99
Sahale nut blends: $2.29
- Chips: $2.29
Premium drinksWater and soft drinks
Energy drinks: $3.99
Mineral water: $3.50
- Bottled water: $2.29
Spirits and cordials
Premium Domestic/Craft: $7.00
White wine, by the glass
Smirnoff, Bombay Original, BACARDI Superior, Captain Morgan Original Spiced, Dewar’s White Label, Jose Cuervo Especial, Jim Beam: $8.50
ABSOLUT, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Bombay Sapphire, Tanqueray, Johnnie Walker Black Label, Jack Daniel’s, Jameson: $10.00
Ketel One, Grey Goose, Patrón, Crown Royal, Maker’s Mark, Templeton Rye: $12.00
- Cordials: $10.00
Red wine, by the glass
Bollini, Pinot Grigio: $10.00
Casa Lapostolle, Sauvignon Blanc: $10.00
Napa Cellars, Chardonnay: $12.00
Kim Crawford, Unoaked Chardonnay: $12.00
- Terrazas de los Andes, Malbec: $9.50
- Markham, Merlot: $12.00
- Joel Gott 815, Cabernet Sauvignon: $12.00
- Rodney Strong, Pinot Noir: $12.00
- Chandon Brut Classic: $14.00
You may have access to American Airlines Admirals Club as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (S7) SriLankan (UL)
American Airlines Admirals Club at Raleigh-Durham, NC (RDU) welcomes:
- American Airlines Admirals Club members (including Citi® AAdvantage® Executive Card card members) departing on a same-day flight operated by American Airlines or a oneworld airline (+2 guests or immediate family)
- Alaska Lounge members departing on a same-day flight operated by Alaska Airlines or American Airlines (+2 guests or immediate family).
- American Airlines Admirals Club One-Day pass holders. Passes can be purchased for $59 and used at multiple lounge locations throughout on the same day at Admirals Club lounges (no guests)
- American Airlines First Class passengers departing on a same-day international fight (+1 guest)
- American Airlines Business Class passengers departing on a same-day international fight (no guests)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- Members of the military may bring in 2 guests or their immediate family.
- American Airlines AAdvantage® members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, are not eligible for lounge access when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S., Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- Qantas airline club members do not have access to American Airlines lounges.
When flying Alaska or American (+2 guests)
- 4.0Based on 17 ReviewsAja M.2019-07-14 08:19:12It's been mentioned in several reviews that this lounge in comparison to others is small. Despite the size, this place is AMAZING. The staff al gave great...Elisa G.2019-05-16 16:14:44This is a very small admirals club and it's very well serviced. The employees seem happy to be here. The food sucks Seriously atrocious!!! Unfortunately...Andrew H.2018-11-29 17:33:39One of the better lounges... It's smaller size and lower traffic makes this Admirals club stand out. The staff has always been great in my experience and...Phez C.2018-02-08 15:17:37I'm in Lounges 10x a month and the AA Lounge at RDU is always consistent. The AA Lounge is immediately next door to the Delta Lounge and as a member of both...Chad E.2017-10-04 12:22:53While the Admirals club may not be the best - okay, while most domestic airline clubs may not be the best - it certainly does the job. Here at RDU, the club...Lori R.2016-08-19 18:56:58So I was a guest here thanks to my Dad who is a Lifetime Member (which I believe they are no longer selling...he's definitely gotten his money's worth)....