COVID-19 closure: American Airlines Admirals Club is temporarily closed.
Be the first to know when American Airlines Flagship Lounge re-opens. It's free and easy. Log in or create an account and sign up to be notified. We will monitor the status of this lounge and e-mail you when it re-opens.
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary full service restaurant
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary full bar
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Guests will find a choice of seats, all equipped with power and USB ports, including high-backed seats offering enhanced privacy, convivial traditional seating areas, communal tables, and recessed nooks embedded in the walls with a built-in table.
A self-serve bar offers a selection of wines and Champagnes. There is also a large selection of liqueurs and spirits, as well as a “mix-your-own cocktail” station with rotating recipes on display. The bar is not staffed. Espresso, juices, and soft drinks are also available, with a Coca-Cola Freestyle machine which lets patrons choose from hundreds of drinks concoctions with a touch screen.
A large buffet features an impressive assortment of appetizers, hot entrees, and desserts. Patrons may also order a variety of cooked-to-order dishes from roaming servers.
Shower suites outfitted with a walk-in rain shower, a sink, and a toilet feature CO Bigelow bath amenities.
Within the lounge is a section exclusively for American Airlines’ international First Class customers, and domestic First Class passengers traveling on three-cabin aircraft bound for San Francisco and Los Angeles. Dubbed Flagship Dining, the room is off-limits to passengers traveling on partner airlines and oneworld elites. The elegant and secluded space boasts features a staffed bar as well as a complimentary full-service restaurant.
Flagship Lounge menu
The complimentary Flagship Lounge buffet and cooked-to-order menu are available to all guests.
- Cheese board
- House-made pickled vegetables
- Mediterranean board
- Shrimp cocktail shooters
- Chilled crab
- Chilled roasted tenderloin
- Pickled cumin-carrot salad
- Fricassee of chicken
- Pan seared salmon
- Assorted pastries
A la carte: Breakfast (until 11 am)
- Deviled eggs, topped with the chef’s daily choice of accompaniments
- Cashew crusted brioche French toast, with smoked apple and maple compote
- Eggs benedict, thick cut smoked bacon, grilled kale, herbed hollandaise, roasted fingerling sweet potato hash
A la carte: All day (after 11 am)
- Flagship burger: hand formed short-rib, brisket and sirloin burger, with bacon, red onion marmalade, arugula, beef steak tomato
- Wild mushroom flatbread, with goat cheese fontina, mozzarella cheese
- Fresh herb parmesan crusted chicken paillard, with arugula pesto dressed bucatini pasta and balsamic stewed tomatoes
The complimentary Flagship Dining full-service restaurant is exclusively for First Class guests flying on three-cabin aircraft.
- Soba Noodle Soup: shiitake-shoyu broth, seasonal vegetables, scallions, hard-boiled eggs
- Cantonese Style Raw Spicy Yellowtail: smoked chili, mango crispy vermicelli, soy reduction
- Blistered Shishito Peppers: roasted pepper and feta, lavash
- Charred Romaine and Baby Kale: sweet onions, heirloom tomatoes and scallions with bleu cheese crumbles and buttermilk ranch
- Miso Black Cod: forbidden black rice, spicy garlic baby bok Choy
- New York Strip: cast iron seared with fresh herbs, wild mushroom and green garlic-roasted snap peas
- Spicy Chicken Noodle Bowl: soba noodles, lime broth, seasonal stir fry vegetables
- Chili Honey Glazed Pork Belly: sweet potato puree, tempura fried cauliflower
- Tagliatelle Pasta: shaved fennel, Meyer lemon zest, vegetable stock, charred corn, ricotta salata
- Signature Flagship Burger: hand formed single sirloin burger, red onion bacon marmalade, arugula, beefsteak tomatoes
Signature American Wines
- Truchard, Chardonnay, Napa Valley, California: green apple, pear and lemon aromas, bright and crisp finish
- Truchard, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California: lush flavors of plum, cherries and spice, full bodied
Sparkling and Rose
- Azur Rose, Grenache & Syrah, California: delicate raspberry and strawberry, clean crisp finish
- Taittinger Brut, Champagne, France, 2009: toasty aromas, dried apple, silky effervescent texture
- Telmo Rodriguez Basa, Rueda, Spain: ripe grapefruit and lemon citrus, mineral driven, crisp
- Patient Cottat, Menetou Salon, Sauvignon Blanc, Loire Valley, France: dried fruit, licorice, ripe lemon-like crispness
- Thierry et Pascale Matrot Bourgogne, Chardonnay, Burgundy, France: round texture, tart fruit, light almond, subtle oak
- Finca Decero, Malbec, Mendoza, Argentina: violet aromas, plum, acai berry, cocoa spice
- Le Volte dell’Ornellaia, Red Blend, Tuscany, Italy: red and black fruit, spice cured meat, firm tannins
- Band of Vitners, Consortium, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California: soft black fruit, tobacco, cedar, subtle exotic spices
Signature Cocktails created my mixologist Pamela Wiznitzer
- Seasonal Collins: a mix of gin and flavors of pear and cranberry, this cocktail features St. George spiced pear liqueur out of San Francisco
- Far Eastside: this bubbly, citrus forward cocktail combines Charbay green tea vodka, freshly squeezed lemon juice and soda topped with mint
- Agave Cooler: this refreshing tequila drink embraces the coolest of a local aloe liqueur with a hint of spice from fresh ginger
- Japanese Whiskey Sour light and refreshing blend of Toki Japanese whiskey, lemon, honey, kiwi puree and muddled cucumbers
- Oaxacan Old Fashioned: a modern twist on a classic cocktail that highlights tequila and mezcal with a touch of orange bitters
- Chocolate Five Spice Tart: salted caramel brittle, Nute/la sweet cream
- Lavender and Lemon Panna Cotta: pistachio, dried cherry biscotti, honeycomb creme
- Signature Flagship Sundae: vanilla bean ice cream, warm salted brownie, dark chocolate sauce, whipped cream, pecans, topped with a brandied cherry
- Artisanal Cheese Plate: daily selection of locally sourced soft, semi-soft and firm cheeses
After Dinner Drinks
- Specialty coffee by La Colombe Coffee Roasters
- Handcrafted Artisanal Teas by Tealeaves
- Hennessy VSOP
- Grand Marnier
- Quinta do Nova! 10 year Tawny Port
You may have access to American Airlines Flagship Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
|Alaska Airlines (AS)||American Airlines (AA)||British Airways (BA)|
|Cathay Pacific (CX)||Finnair (AY)||Iberia (IB)|
|Japan Airlines (JL)||Malaysia Airlines (MH)||Qantas (QF)|
|Qatar Airways (QR)||Royal Air Maroc (AT)||Royal Jordanian (RJ)|
|S7 Airlines (Siberia Airlines) (S7)||SriLankan (UL)|
American Airlines Flagship Lounge at Los Angeles, CA - Los Angeles International (LAX) welcomes:
- American Airlines First Class passengers departing on an international flight from this airport, or another airport on a same-day itinerary (+1 guest)
- American Airlines First Class passengers departing on a three-class nonstop transcontinental flight from this airport, or another airport on a same-day itinerary (no guests)
- American Airlines Business Class passengers departing on an international flight from this airport, or another airport on a same-day itinerary (no guests)
- American Airlines Business Class passengers departing on a three-class nonstop transcontinental flight from this airport, or another airport on a same-day itinerary (no guests)
- American Airlines ConciergeKey passengers departing on an same-day flight operated by American Airlines or a oneworld airline (+2 guests)
- American Airlines AAdvantage Executive Platinum customers departing on or connecting to an international flight operated by American Airlines or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- American Airlines AAdvantage Platinum Pro customers departing on or connecting to an international flight operated by American Airlines or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- American Airlines AAdvantage Platinum customers departing on or connecting to an international flight operated by American Airlines or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- First Class passengers departing on or connecting to an international flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to an international flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members (except for passengers whose status was issued by American Airlines) departing on or connecting to any flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members (except for passengers whose status was issued by American Airlines) departing on or connecting to any flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- The Flagship First Dining area is only available for American Airlines First Class passengers traveling on international and transcontinental flights.
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- For the purpose of Flagship Lounge access, eligible international cities include flights traveling to or from Europe, Asia, Central and South America and Mexico City only. All other international destinations are excluded from the benefit of lounge access.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
3.5 / 5, based on 111 reviews