Formerly known as the American Airlines Flagship Lounge, the American Airlines International First Class Lounge at London Heathrow airport features a hot buffet, complimentary drinks, and comfortable seating.
You may have access to American Airlines International First Class Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (S7) SriLankan (UL)
American Airlines International First Class Lounge at London - Heathrow (LHR) welcomes:Notes:
View detailed access rules at aa.com
- American Airlines First Class passengers departing on an international flight from this airport, or another airport on a same-day itinerary (+1 guest)
- American Airlines First Class passengers departing on a three-class nonstop transcontinental flight from this airport, or another airport on a same-day itinerary (+1 guest)
- American Airlines AAdvantage Executive Platinum customers departing on or connecting to an international flight, operated by American Airlines or another oneworld airline.
- oneworld First Class passengers departing on or connecting to an international flight operated by a oneworld airline.
- oneworld Emerald members departing on or connecting to an international flight operated by a oneworld airline. (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- For the purpose of Flagship Lounge access, eligible international cities include flights traveling to or from Europe, Asia, Central and South America and Mexico City only. All other international destinations are excluded from the benefit of lounge access.
- American Airlines AAdvantage® members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, are not eligible for lounge access when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S., Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- 3.5Based on 25 ReviewsKai R.2019-03-25 16:00:59I've been here a number of times during international trips. Food options are fairly limited, but this is a small club. I know others will attempt to...Mahesh P.2018-06-08 11:05:45The food has gotten a lot, *lot* better over the last year or so - upgraded bubbly (Moet imperial and moet rose!) and actually acceptable buffet...Doug C.2018-08-29 15:34:231st rate compared to waiting between flights in the main concourse area. We were connecting between Ireland and USA and really enjoyed the free food and...
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.