- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary cooked-to-order meals
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary full bar
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
The food and beverage selection includes homemade soups, entrees, salads, sandwiches, canapes, breadsticks, desserts, complimentary wines, beers, spirits, juices, and soft drinks.
Amenities include a business center, a selection of newspapers and magazines, a TV lounge with two flat screen TVs, a children’s room with flat screen TV, as well as nine shower suites.
American Airlines International First Class Lounge at London - Heathrow (LHR) welcomes:
- American Airlines First Class passengers departing on an international flight from this airport, or another airport on a same-day itinerary (+1 guest)
- American Airlines First Class passengers departing on a three-class nonstop transcontinental flight from this airport, or another airport on a same-day itinerary (+1 guest)
- American Airlines AAdvantage Executive Platinum customers departing on or connecting to an international flight, operated by American Airlines or another oneworld airline.
- oneworld First Class passengers departing on or connecting to an international flight operated by a oneworld airline.
- oneworld Emerald members departing on or connecting to an international flight operated by a oneworld airline. (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- For the purpose of Flagship Lounge access, eligible international cities include flights traveling to or from Europe, Asia, Central and South America and Mexico City only. All other international destinations are excluded from the benefit of lounge access.
- American Airlines AAdvantage® members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, are not eligible for lounge access when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S., Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
You may have access to American Airlines International First Class Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
|Alaska Airlines (AS)||American Airlines (AA)||British Airways (BA)|
|Cathay Pacific (CX)||Finnair (AY)||Iberia (IB)|
|Japan Airlines (JL)||Malaysia Airlines (MH)||Qantas (QF)|
|Qatar Airways (QR)||Royal Air Maroc (AT)||Royal Jordanian (RJ)|
3.5 / 5, based on 25 reviews