- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary full bar
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Spreading over 13,000 square feet, the Centurion Lounge Charlotte is one of American Express’ larger clubs worldwide.
The elegantly-appointed retreats features large windows overlooking the tarmac, a posh seating area, convenient work spaces, and a large dining zone.
The complimentary hot buffet, curated by chef Joe Kindred, showcases Southern-leaning cuisine.
Amenities include power outlets, fast Wi-Fi, newspapers and magazines, a printer, shower suites, a family room, and a complimentary full bar with cocktails curated by mixologist Jim Meehan.
The following is a typical sample selection; actual choices may vary. All food and drinks are complimentary. The menu has been designed by chef Joe Kindred. See thecenturionlounge.com for the latest offer.
Milk Bread French Toast with Whipped Creme Fraiche and Bourbon Maple Syrup
Sweet Potato and Onion Hash
Soft Scrambled Eggs with Salsa Verde
- Country Ham Biscuits with Red Eye Sorghum Butter
(Continental breakfast is served between 5:30 am and 6:30 am.)
Little Gem Lettuces with Buttermilk Dressing, Shaved Cucumber, Shaved Carrot, and Herby Breadcrumbs
Arugula Salad with Lemon Thyme Vinaigrette, Grana Padana, and Curried Pepitas
Creamy Celery and Potato Soup
Buttermilk Fried Chicken with Carolina Slaw and Alabama White Sauce
Grilled Cauliflower Steak with Romesco and Pistou
Braised Collard Greens with Apple Cider and Bacon
Charred Broccoli with Lemon Tahini Dressing
Potato Gratin with Garlic Cream, Parmesan and Herby Breadcrumbs
Cast Iron Milk Bread Pudding with Sorghum Milk Jam
(Soups and salads are available between 9 pm and 9:45 pm.)
Cocktails (10:30am – 9:30pm)
Cheery Cola: Copper & Kings American Brandy, Cocchi Vermouth di Torino, Cheerwine
Raisin Cane: Bacardi 8 Year Old Rum, P.X., Cream, Bittermens Xocolatl Mole Bitters
Kitty Hawk: Sutler’s Gin, Lemon Juice, Cointreau, Jack Rudy Grenadine
Rainmaker: Lot 40 Canadian Rye Whiskey, Rainwater Madeira, Canton Ginger Liqueur
Wine: sparkling and champagne, red, rose, white
Coffee and tea: Centurion Lounge Custom Coffee, Espresso, Cappuccino.
(Bloody Marys, Mimosas, Screwdrivers, Bailey’s Irish Cream, beer, and wine are available on Mondays to Saturdays between 7 am and 10:30 am.)
American Express The Centurion Lounge at Charlotte, NC - Charlotte Douglas Intl (CLT) welcomes:
- American Express Centurion® card holders (+2 guests or immediate family)
- American Express Platinum Card® holders (+2 guests and children under 2 years old) within 3 hours of departure and at connection points (no access at final destination.) Proof of age or a lap infant boarding pass required for children under 2.
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express Card holders departing on a flight operated by Delta, within 3 hours of departure and at connection points (no access at final destination.) No guests allowed.
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve Business American Express Card holders departing on a flight operated by Delta, within 3 hours of departure and at connection points (no access at final destination.) No guests allowed.
Members can purchase access for additional guests at $50 per person. Access requires confirmed travel plans (standby boarding passes are not eligible.)
5.0 / 5, based on 4 reviews