- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary full bar
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
American Express is currently expanding the Centurion Lounge. By the end of 2018, the club will feature an additional 4,000 square feet and expanded amenities including a wine bar a two private phone rooms.
Check out our review of The Centurion Lounge at San Francisco airport for more information. The Miami lounge features a similar design and amenities.
American Express The Centurion Lounge at Miami, FL (MIA) welcomes:
- American Express Centurion® card holders (+2 guests or immediate family)
- American Express Platinum Card® holders (+2 guests and children under 2 years old) within 3 hours of departure of their first flight, and at any connection points (no access at final destination.) Proof of age or a lap infant boarding pass required for children under 2.
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express Card holders departing on a flight operated by Delta, within 3 hours of departure of their first flight, and at any connection points (no access at final destination.) No guests allowed.
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve Business American Express Card holders departing on a flight operated by Delta, within 3 hours of departure and at connection points (no access at final destination.) No guests allowed.
Members can purchase access for additional guests at $50 per person. Access requires confirmed travel plans (standby boarding passes are not eligible.)
The following is a typical sample selection; actual choices may vary. All food and drinks are complimentary. The menu has been designed by Michelle Bernstein. See thecenturionlounge.com for the latest offer.
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes, Creamy Lemon Curd, Fresh Raspberries
- Shakshuka, Roast Chillies, Peppers, Tomatoes, Swiss Chard
- Chorizo and Kale Quiche
- Sweet Potato, Maple, Chicken Apple Sausage Hash
- Fresh fruit
- Minty Pea Soup, Basil Crème Fraiche, Snap Peas, Pea Greens
- Watermelon Greek Salad, Arugula, Feta, Cucumbers
- Braised Chicken Thighs, Pizza Spices, Tomatoes, Fennel, Confit Potatoes
- Vanilla Panna Cottas, Strawberry-Basil Compote
Cocktails (10:30am – 9:30pm)
- Five Island Flamingo, Banks Five Island Rum, Lime Juice, Pink Grapefruit Soda
- Key Lime Gimlet, Botanist Gin, Lime Juice, Simple syrup, Paradigm Food Works Lime Curd
- Collins Avenue Collins, Hayman’s Old Tom Gin, Senior Curacao of Curacao, Lemon Juice, Club Soda
Wine: sparkling and champagne, red, rose, white
Coffee and tea: Centurion Lounge Custom Coffee, Espresso, Cappuccino.
3.5 / 5, based on 305 reviews