The American Express Centurion Lounge welcomes exclusively American Express Platinum and Centurion card holders. Amenities include complimentary meals by chef Michelle Bernstein, a complimentary full bar with wide range of creative cocktails, a luxurious shower suite, and complimentary massages.
American Express is currently expanding the Centurion Lounge. By the end of 2018, the club will feature an additional 4,000 square feet and expanded amenities including a wine bar a two private phone rooms.
Check out our review of The Centurion Lounge at San Francisco airport for more information. The Miami lounge features a similar design and amenities.
The following is a typical sample selection; actual choices may vary. All food and drinks are complimentary. The menu has been designed by Michelle Bernstein. See thecenturionlounge.com for the latest offer.Breakfast (6:00am – 11:00am)
Lunch and dinner (11:30am to 11pm)
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes, Creamy Lemon Curd, Fresh Raspberries
- Shakshuka, Roast Chillies, Peppers, Tomatoes, Swiss Chard
- Chorizo and Kale Quiche
- Sweet Potato, Maple, Chicken Apple Sausage Hash
- Fresh fruit
- Minty Pea Soup, Basil Crème Fraiche, Snap Peas, Pea Greens
- Watermelon Greek Salad, Arugula, Feta, Cucumbers
- Braised Chicken Thighs, Pizza Spices, Tomatoes, Fennel, Confit Potatoes
- Vanilla Panna Cottas, Strawberry-Basil Compote
Cocktails (10:30am – 9:30pm)
- Five Island Flamingo, Banks Five Island Rum, Lime Juice, Pink Grapefruit Soda
- Key Lime Gimlet, Botanist Gin, Lime Juice, Simple syrup, Paradigm Food Works Lime Curd
- Collins Avenue Collins, Hayman’s Old Tom Gin, Senior Curacao of Curacao, Lemon Juice, Club Soda
Wine: sparkling and champagne, red, rose, white
Coffee and tea: Centurion Lounge Custom Coffee, Espresso, Cappuccino.
American Express The Centurion Lounge at Miami, FL (MIA) welcomes:
- American Express Centurion® card holders (+2 guests or immediate family)
- American Express Platinum Card® holders (+2 guests and children under 2 years old) within 3 hours of departure and at connection points (no access at final destination.) Proof of age or a lap infant boarding pass required for children under 2.
The Centurion Lounge is accessible to all eligible passengers regardless of their airline, destination, or departure terminal. Members can purchase access for additional guests at $50 per person.
- 3.5Based on 248 ReviewsAngela C.2019-08-26 16:36:41I wanna give it 4/5 but I just can't because both visits it was so crowded we had to stand until someone would leave. It was like being packed with...Christophe P.2019-08-05 14:51:47Overall not bad for a lounge but : Too small Over crowed most of the time Food offer too small Service ok American lounge much better.Elisabeth P.2019-06-29 13:47:55If you ever doubt that you need access to the land of pretentious traveling, just stand in the terminal and look up at the glorious elevator with the...Christine V.2018-07-01 06:07:36I came to this lounge several time , they have a full bar . Great selection of wine , a little buffet with hot food , changing depends the time of the day...Ariana A.2018-06-26 09:21:16Had high hopes for the Miami lounge given the existence of an on site spa. However upon visiting this location, it became apparent that unless you have an...Isaac E.2018-06-10 01:54:00Twice I tried to get in at the Miami airport . Two months apart . Both times , was crowded , disorganized. There were not places available . I couldn't...