- : 5:00 am - 1:00 amMon5:00 am - 1:00 amTue5:00 am - 1:00 amWed5:00 am - 1:00 amThu5:00 am - 1:00 amFri5:00 am - 1:00 amSat5:00 am - 1:00 amSun5:00 am - 1:00 amFood:
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Note: While the ANA Lounge opens officially at 5 AM, guests departing on Star Alliance flights scheduled before 5 AM may enter the lounge prior to the opening time.
Download the ANA Lounge Haneda airport food and beverage menu.
You may have access to ANA Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.Find out if you have access to ANA Lounge: check out our lounge access wizard, or log in or create an account and we'll keep track of your lounge memberships and premium credit cards.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
ANA (NH) Aegean (A3) Air Canada (AC) Air China (CA) Air India (AI) Air New Zealand (NZ) Asiana (OZ) Austrian (OS) Avianca (AV) Brussels Airlines (SN) Copa Airlines (CM) Croatia Airlines (OU) EGYPTAIR (MS) EVA Air (BR) Ethiopian Airlines (ET) LOT Polish Airlines (LO) Lufthansa (LH) SAS (SK) SWISS (LX) Shenzhen Airlines (ZH) Singapore Airlines (SQ) South African Airways (SA) TAP Air Portugal (TP) Thai Airways (TG) Turkish Airlines (TK) United (UA)
Philippine Airlines (PR)
- Find out if you have access to ANA Lounge: check out our lounge access wizard, or log in or create an account and we'll keep track of your lounge memberships and premium credit cards.
ANA Lounge at Tokyo - Haneda (HND) welcomes:
- ANA First class passengers (+1 guest)
- ANA Business class passengers (+1 guest)
- ANA Premium Economy passengers (no guest)
- ANA Economy passengers (excluding award tickets), for a fee: book online or at the airport
- ANA Diamond Service members, ANA Platinum Service members and ANA Super Flyers Card members departing on a flight operated by ANA or another Star Alliance member (+1 guest)
- First Class passengers departing on an international Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- Business Class passengers departing on an international Star Alliance flight (no guests)
- Star Alliance Gold Members (+1 guest)
- United Club members departing on an international Star Alliance flight (no guest)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members departing on an international Star Alliance flight (no guest)
Guests must be departing on a flight operated by ANA or another Star Alliance member.
When flying Star Alliance.
When flying Star Alliance.
- 4.0Based on 48 ReviewsMonica M.2020-10-16 04:59:03This is for the ANA check in counter. Terrible customer service and not covid friendly. They do not practice social distance and I feared for my safety...Boon Y.2020-03-06 09:47:31This is probably one of the best airport lounge I have been to. Start from the services, the staffs are friendly and attentive, service is prompt with a...Len L.2019-05-19 17:44:11This is a great lounge. It is large so there is plenty of comfortable seating. There are two food stations and a noodle bar. And there is a great view of...Willie R.2018-03-21 16:03:39The ANA Lounge was a nice, although not amazing, place to relax before my flight from Tokyo to Toronto. Here's the quick and dirty: Pluses: -Free Wi-Fi...Michael R.2018-01-20 18:13:54The ANA Haneda Lounge is a solid place to spend time before a flight. Early in the morning there is plenty of seating, although it does tend to fill up...Isabella B.2018-01-14 07:22:01I've only been to a handful of lounges over the course of my traveling years and compared to the US Japan clearly has the more superior lounges! Ever...