- : 7:30 am - 9:00 pmMon7:30 am - 9:00 pmTue7:30 am - 9:00 pmWed7:30 am - 9:00 pmThu7:30 am - 9:00 pmFri7:30 am - 9:00 pmSat7:30 am - 9:00 pmSun7:30 am - 9:00 pmFood:
- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary finger food
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
The Asuka Lounge at Osaka’s Kansai International Airport overlooks the tarmac and features several seating areas.
Food and beverages
Small snacks and fingerfood (doughnuts, croissants, peanuts, pretzels, crackers); juices, soda, tea and coffee, beer, and spirits.
Asuka Lounge KIX amenities
Work cubicles, local and international magazines and newspapers.
You may have access to Asuka Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following Star Alliance member airlines only.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Malaysia Airlines (MH)
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following SkyTeam member airlines only.
Hong Kong Airlines (HX) Tianjin Airlines (GS)
Asuka Lounge at Osaka - Kansai International (KIX) welcomes:
- All passengers, regardless of airline and class of service, for a fee.
- Select premium customers and elite members departing on an airline served by this lounge (see airlines served).
- 2.0Based on 2 ReviewsD W.2018-05-15 03:08:05Polite staff, but despite the sign out front Delta is not welcome. Don't let the sign at the door fool you, the lounge staff are not willing to accept...Yuko H.2017-06-01 06:44:25Asuka lounge is located near the gate 11, serving United and several other airlines for their business class passengers. Inside is very small and no shower...