The following is a sample selection. Actual offerings may vary. All food and beverages are complimentary.
Breakfast (before noon)
- Breakfast pastries
- Corn flakes
- Swiss-style muesli
- Bran flakes
Lunch and dinner (after noon)
- Chili con carne
- Beef bourguignon
- Baked beans
- Jacket potato
- Mustard chicken
- Pasta with a basil and tomato sauce
- Red Thai vegetable curry
- Chicken, chorizo and tomato quiche
- Spinach and ricotta quiche
- Salad bar
- Pesto sala with cashews and pine nuts
- Five bean salad
- New potato and spring onion salad
- Bottled water
- Red and white wines
- Selection of liqueurs and spirits
- Champagne available upon request
You may have access to British Airways Galleries Club as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (S7) SriLankan (UL)
Alaska Airlines (AS)
British Airways Galleries Club at London - Heathrow (LHR) welcomes:
- British Airways First passengers (+1 guest)
- British Airways Business Class passengers (Club Europe and Club World) (no guests)
- British Airways Gold Executive Club members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- British Airways Gold Executive Silver members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines and Qantas customers who have purchased a membership in their airline’s lounge network do not have access to British Airways lounges unless their ticket or status qualifies.
- 4.0Based on 7 ReviewsNancy S.2019-05-19 06:40:17It's a jam-packed mess in here. It is a lot like the main terminal; there surely are as many people and it's hard to find a seat. You do get free food....Andy N.2019-02-06 20:58:51There are so many lounge options in Terminal 3 and BA's "home lounge" certainly lives up to expectations. It's a bit more cozy than their T5 lounge and much...Dave B.2018-10-11 09:12:25Always crowded. But, you knew that as it is in Terminal 3. Plenty of mediocre food. Lots of drinks. Sometimes properly cold and sometimes not. Free...Pratishruti M.2017-01-16 10:21:51If you have seen one BA lounge at LHR you have seen them all except that terminal 3 is a little less crowded. The food and facilities are exactly the same,...Kelly V.2016-04-21 04:27:40Three words... Posh As Fuck. There's a cereal bar, a champagne bar, a salad bar, a sandwich bar and a bar-bar. Charging facilities for devices abound and...Vincent L.2016-01-22 04:42:46One World card holder at Terminal 3, skip the AA, Cathay Pacific or Qantas lounges. Go straight to BA first lounge where your One World membership is...