- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary full service restaurant
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary full bar
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Opened in April 2012, the lounge offers 166 seats in both dining and lounge style arrangements on 760 sq.m. with a view over the apron. Towards the back there are long comfortable sofas and deep leather armchairs around large wooden coffee tables. The lounge is decorated with elegant furnishings in purple, black and beige colours, as well as vintage prints of BOAC adverts.
Food and beverages
The Club World buffet has a cooked-to-order station, preparing oriental chicken and vegetarian gyozas in a garlic ginger sauce. Other options include chicken curry and rice, vegetarian lasagne, salads, a selection of cheese, cookies and brownies. Two Silver Bars offering fine wines and premium spirits.
British Airways First Class guests may enjoy restaurant-style a-la-carte dining in the dedicated First Dining area.
British Airways Galleries EWR amenities
Busines and Entertainment Zones offering computers, power outlets, printer. TVs and a choice of newspapers and magazines, complimentary Wi-fi, restrooms, and showers with Elemis products.
You may have access to British Airways Galleries as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
|Alaska Airlines (AS)||American Airlines (AA)||British Airways (BA)|
|Cathay Pacific (CX)||Finnair (AY)||Iberia (IB)|
|Japan Airlines (JL)||Malaysia Airlines (MH)||Qantas (QF)|
|Qatar Airways (QR)||Royal Air Maroc (AT)||Royal Jordanian (RJ)|
|Aer Lingus (EI)|
The following passengers have access:
- British Airways First passengers (+1 guest)
- British Airways Business Class passengers (Club Europe and Club World) (no guests)
- British Airways Gold Executive Club members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- British Airways Gold Executive Silver members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- American Airlines AAdvantage® members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, are not eligible for lounge access when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S., Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines and Qantas customers who have purchased a membership in their airline’s lounge network do not have access to British Airways lounges unless their ticket or status qualifies.
4.0 / 5, based on 5 reviews