Remodeled in 2018, the British Airways First Lounge at New York’s Kennedy airport welcomes British Airways First Class customers, oneworld Emerald passengers, and ANA First Class guests.
The club boasts comfortable seating, shower rooms with water massaging features, and a business center.
The food selection—snacks, nibbles, mini-sandwiches, and salads—is lackluster for a First Class lounge, but Business class passengers enjoy access to British Airway’s complimentary restaurant-style pre-flight dining service. Pre-flight dining is off-limits to Emerald guests flying in Economy, however.
The Elemis Spa offers complimentary 15-minute massages and treatments. Inquire early for a reservation as spots fill up quickly.
You may have access to British Airways First Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (S7) SriLankan (UL)
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following Star Alliance member airlines only.
The following passengers have access:
- British Airways First passengers (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- British Airways Gold Executive Club members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- oneworld Emerald members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- American Airlines AAdvantage® members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, are not eligible for lounge access when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S., Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- 3.5Based on 40 ReviewsJackson J.2019-09-11 13:21:11British Airways phone Number +1(844)-540-9444; British Airways contact Number +1(844)-540-9444; British Airways toll free Number +1(844)-540-9444; British...Kevin C.2019-01-11 07:14:52Pretty mediocre lounge, but one of the only options in Terminal 7. I got access here because I was flying first class on ANA. I got here in the morning...Mahesh P.2018-07-07 17:46:25Good bubbly, friendly staff, and mostly quiet. So yeah, the bubbly isn't as awesome as it used to be, but it is still very very good (Jeeper rose!) The...Stephen B.2017-12-05 04:20:48I use this Lounge frequently and find the facilities here to be well organized and comfortable. There is a dining room next to the Lounge if you want to eat...Mike S.2017-01-22 15:51:26Classy with a nice selection of drinks and light food. The selection for both is overall small though. The lounge is very close to the gate, which is a...