The British Airways Galleries Lounge at Washington Dulles functions as a pay-in lounge until 2pm, then is exclusively reserved for British Airways customers starting at 2:30 p.m. The food selection is vastly expanded outside pay-in hours.
British Airways First Class customers and Concorde Room Card holders are invited to the adjacent Concorde Dining Room for a restaurant-style pre-departure dining experience.
The following is a typical sample selection. Actual choices may vary. All food and drinks are complimentary.Vodka
- Grey Goose
- Grey Goose Citron
- Bombay Sapphire
- Bacardi Carta Blanca
- Jose Cuervo
- Jack Daniels
- Johnny Walker Red
- Glenlivet 15 year
- Churchill’s LBV, 2005
- Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Southern Comfort
- Tia Maria
- Martell VSOP
- Glenlivet 12
- Johnnie Walker
- Coors Light
- Abbot Ale
- Avia Pinot Grigio, 2013, Slovenia
- Josh by Joseph Carr, Chardonnay, 2012, California
- Mezzacorona, Chardonnay, 2013, Italy
- Noble Wines, 181, Merlot, 2012, California
- Hob Nob Vineyards, Pinot Noir, 2012, France
- Prince Michel, Cabernet Sauvignon, Virginia
You may have access to British Airways Galleries as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Air Maroc (AT) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (Siberia Airlines) (S7) SriLankan (UL)
The following passengers have access:
- British Airways First passengers (+1 guest)
- British Airways Business Class passengers (Club Europe and Club World) (no guests)
- British Airways Gold Executive Club members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- British Airways Gold Executive Silver members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Priority Pass and Lounge Club card holders, only until 2pm.
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- American Airlines AAdvantage® members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, are not eligible for lounge access when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S., Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines and Qantas customers who have purchased a membership in their airline’s lounge network do not have access to British Airways lounges unless their ticket or status qualifies.
Get access to British Airways Galleries and 1,300+ airport lounges worldwide with Priority Pass: Join now and save 10%!
- 3.0Based on 41 ReviewsErica A.2019-08-13 07:15:09Nice clean and lots of space. However not a lot of food options in my opinion. Service is nice and friendly and right when you get off the shuttles it's there.Dave D.2019-02-28 11:29:45As far as airport lounges go this one was much better than sitting in the general boarding area but lacked some of the nicer touches seen in other...Raymond L.2018-12-09 20:40:11I had wanted to check out British Airways Lounge the first time I was in IAD with Priority Pass, but with a night flight and BA open until 2pm for PP...Minh N.2018-02-13 22:39:56The British Airways lounge is one of my favorite priority pass lounges at Dulles airport. It's available almost immediately to your right from the...Malini A.2018-02-13 07:53:07Convenient location near the gates in Concourse B. It's like a narrow long corridor with views of concourse on one end and views of the planes on other....Adam M.2018-01-08 10:04:48This is a nice lounge if you like pop chips, because that is basically the only food option. Good people watching from the big windows in the hallway and...