COVID-19 closure: British Airways Galleries is temporarily closed.
Be the first to know when British Airways Galleries re-opens. It's free and easy. Log in or create an account and sign up to be notified. We will monitor the status of this lounge and e-mail you when it re-opens.
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary full bar
- Air conditioning
- Newspapers and magazines
British Airways First Class customers and Concorde Room Card holders are invited to the adjacent Concorde Dining Room for a restaurant-style pre-departure dining experience.
The following is a typical sample selection. Actual choices may vary. All food and drinks are complimentary.
- Grey Goose
- Grey Goose Citron
- Bombay Sapphire
- Bacardi Carta Blanca
- Jose Cuervo
- Jack Daniels
- Johnny Walker Red
- Glenlivet 15 year
- Churchill’s LBV, 2005
- Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Southern Comfort
- Tia Maria
- Martell VSOP
- Glenlivet 12
- Johnnie Walker
- Coors Light
- Abbot Ale
- Avia Pinot Grigio, 2013, Slovenia
- Josh by Joseph Carr, Chardonnay, 2012, California
- Mezzacorona, Chardonnay, 2013, Italy
- Noble Wines, 181, Merlot, 2012, California
- Hob Nob Vineyards, Pinot Noir, 2012, France
- Prince Michel, Cabernet Sauvignon, Virginia
You may have access to British Airways Galleries as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
|Alaska Airlines (AS)||American Airlines (AA)||British Airways (BA)|
|Cathay Pacific (CX)||Finnair (AY)||Iberia (IB)|
|Japan Airlines (JL)||Malaysia Airlines (MH)||Qantas (QF)|
|Qatar Airways (QR)||Royal Air Maroc (AT)||Royal Jordanian (RJ)|
|S7 Airlines (Siberia Airlines) (S7)||SriLankan (UL)|
|Aer Lingus (EI)|
The following passengers have access:
- British Airways First passengers (+1 guest)
- British Airways Business Class passengers (Club Europe and Club World) (no guests)
- British Airways Gold Executive Club members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- British Airways Gold Executive Silver members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Priority Pass card holders, only until 2pm.
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- American Airlines AAdvantage® members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, are not eligible for lounge access when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S., Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines and Qantas customers who have purchased a membership in their airline’s lounge network do not have access to British Airways lounges unless their ticket or status qualifies.
3.0 / 5, based on 43 reviews