- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary full bar
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
The club is home to departing British Airways and oneworld Business Class passengers, as well as Emerald and Sapphire guests. Spreading across 22,000 sq. ft., British Airways’ flagship lounge in the US features a minimalist decor, but comes packed with amenities including an entertainment room, business facilities, shower suites, an expansive dining with a generous hot buffet, and a full-service bar.
The spacious seating area is outfitted with power outlets at every seat.
You may have access to British Airways Club Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
|Alaska Airlines (AS)||American Airlines (AA)||British Airways (BA)|
|Cathay Pacific (CX)||Finnair (AY)||Iberia (IB)|
|Japan Airlines (JL)||Malaysia Airlines (MH)||Qantas (QF)|
|Qatar Airways (QR)||Royal Air Maroc (AT)||Royal Jordanian (RJ)|
|S7 Airlines (Siberia Airlines) (S7)||SriLankan (UL)|
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following Star Alliance member airlines only.
|ANA (NH)||LOT Polish Airlines (LO)|
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following SkyTeam member airlines only.
|Aerolineas Argentinas (AR)|
|Icelandair (FI)||Ukraine International Airlines (PS)|
The following passengers have access:
- British Airways First passengers (+1 guest)
- British Airways Business Class passengers (Club Europe and Club World) (no guests)
- British Airways Gold Executive Club members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- British Airways Gold Executive Silver members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- American Airlines AAdvantage® members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, are not eligible for lounge access when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S., Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines and Qantas customers who have purchased a membership in their airline’s lounge network do not have access to British Airways lounges unless their ticket or status qualifies.
3.0 / 5, based on 8 reviews