You may have access to British Airways Galleries as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (S7) SriLankan (UL)
The following passengers have access:
- British Airways First passengers (+1 guest)
- British Airways Business Class passengers (Club Europe and Club World) (no guests)
- British Airways Gold Executive Club members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- British Airways Gold Executive Silver members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- American Airlines AAdvantage® members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, are not eligible for lounge access when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S., Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines and Qantas customers who have purchased a membership in their airline’s lounge network do not have access to British Airways lounges unless their ticket or status qualifies.
- 3.5Based on 15 ReviewsBrian M.2019-03-30 15:58:55So much better than the AA Admirals club, decent selection of beer, wine, finger sandwiches and booze, all serve yourself.Ness S.2019-01-01 16:09:35This British airways lounge is a bit on the small side but has a comfortable seating area. They have two stations where you can get cold sandwiches and...Thomas T.2018-08-05 08:32:22I was denied access to this lounge although I met all qualifications listed on BA and One world website. I pulled up their policy to show the agent who...Maggi R.2018-04-14 09:50:38We were warmly greeted by the representative at the front desk. She directed us to the First Class lounge. The lounge was very clean and well-lit. They...Michael F.2015-03-23 01:08:31Very impressive considering BA's limited presence in PHL. They offer the standard lounge treatments - free wifi, liquor, and lunch. They have a friendly...