- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary finger food
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary full bar
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Food and beverages
Morning: buffet selection of cereals, blueberry muffins, brioches, croissants, Danish pastries, yoghurt, porridge, and fruit.
From noon: selection of sandwiches, soup, cheese, crackers, crisps, Island Bakery organic biscuits, fruit.
Selection of beers, wines, spirits, juices, soft drinks, water, tea and coffee available throughout the day. Champagne available on request. Glenlivet Whiskey Bar.
Business center with printer and PCs, Wi-Fi, selection of magazines and newspapers, TV, UK/EU/US power outlets, restroom.
You may have access to British Airways Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
|Alaska Airlines (AS)||American Airlines (AA)||British Airways (BA)|
|Cathay Pacific (CX)||Finnair (AY)||Iberia (IB)|
|Japan Airlines (JL)||Malaysia Airlines (MH)||Qantas (QF)|
|Qatar Airways (QR)||Royal Air Maroc (AT)||Royal Jordanian (RJ)|
|S7 Airlines (Siberia Airlines) (S7)||SriLankan (UL)|
British Airways Lounge at Glasgow (GLA) welcomes:
- British Airways First passengers (+1 guest)
- British Airways Business Class passengers (Club Europe and Club World) (no guests)
- British Airways Gold Executive Club members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- British Airways Gold Executive Silver members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines and Qantas customers who have purchased a membership in their airline’s lounge network do not have access to British Airways lounges unless their ticket or status qualifies.
2.0 / 5, based on 1 reviews