Opened early 2017 in the Terminal E expansion, the new British Terraces lounge at Boston Logan airport boasts floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Boston bay. The space features a variety of seating options catering to work and relaxation, with a horse-shoe shaped bar against the window.
British Airways offers a hot buffet with a variety of hot entrees, as well as a full bar with Champagne.
A single shower suite is available.
British Airways First Class passengers benefit from a private Concorde pre-flight dining area with table service, allowing passengers to enjoy a full dinner before the short flight to London.
Passengers may board most flights directly from the lounge.
You may have access to British Airways Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (S7) SriLankan (UL)
The following passengers have access:
- British Airways First passengers (+1 guest)
- British Airways Business Class passengers (Club Europe and Club World) (no guests)
- British Airways Gold Executive Club members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- British Airways Gold Executive Silver members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- American Airlines AAdvantage® members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, are not eligible for lounge access when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S., Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines and Qantas customers who have purchased a membership in their airline’s lounge network do not have access to British Airways lounges unless their ticket or status qualifies.
- 3.5Based on 9 ReviewsIan H.2019-06-28 19:28:42Be aware that as our Cathay flgiht departs after the BA flight, they close the bar and kitchen at 10pm, leaving 4 bottles of wine to choose from, as well...Kaori M.2018-07-17 16:34:14British Airways downsized the airplane so I had to take the next day's flight. They invited me to the lounge for one of their compensations. The lounge was...Ken C.2018-06-17 12:43:04This new British Airways lounge in Boston Logan's renovated Terminal E is a winner - and a huge huge improvement over the tiny cramped old lounge! Bright,...Jan Levinson O.2018-04-19 08:44:15I surprised my husband Michael with us upgraded to business class at the airport, and we checked out new BA lounge. He loved it and I also appreciate the...