The British Airways Club Lounge at London Gatwick Airport spreads across two levels, and features floor-to-ceiling windows with runway views.
Food and beverages
Buffet area with snacks, vegetarian options and hot food. Alcoholic drinks, including Champagne.
Business center, Wi-fi, TV, charging facilities at every seat, newspapers and magazines, family zone, showers.
You may have access to British Airways Club Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (S7) SriLankan (UL)
British Airways Club Lounge at London - Gatwick (LGW) welcomes:
- British Airways First passengers (+1 guest)
- British Airways Business Class passengers (Club Europe and Club World) (no guests)
- British Airways Gold Executive Club members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- British Airways Gold Executive Silver members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines and Qantas customers who have purchased a membership in their airline’s lounge network do not have access to British Airways lounges unless their ticket or status qualifies.
- 4.0Based on 9 ReviewsJennifer B.2018-11-16 15:15:03This lounge very much impressed me. I've been at the BA lounges in Houston, Heathrow, and Gatwick. This is by far the nicest. They have a great selection of...Kristen C.2017-06-24 11:21:22#BritishAirways recent refurbishments at Gatwick's South Terminal has brought a much needed update to their services at #LGW airport. However the rest of...Ben S.2014-06-21 07:41:09This is a top quality airline lounge located at LHR T5. BA Club World (Business Class) passengers have access to this lounge as well as passengers flying in...Stuart B.2014-06-13 14:03:17Not as nice looking as the main lounge, but I found this one to be less chaotic and much more relaxing. The food selection was nicer and easier to access....