The bright circular 120-seat British Airways Terraces Lounge at Manchester Airport sports a domed glass ceiling and overlooks the departure concourse. Floor-to-ceiling windows offer runway views.
Food and beverages
Morning: buffet selection of cereals, blueberry muffins, brioches, croissants, Danish pastries, yoghurt, porridge, and fruit.
From noon: selection of sandwiches, soup, cheese, crackers, crisps, Island Bakery organic biscuits, fruit.
Beer, wines, spirits, juices, soft drinks, water, tea and coffee. Champagne available upon request.
Free Wi-Fi, broad selection of national and international newspapers and magazines, Internet workstations, TV, kids zone, shower facility with Elemis products
You may have access to British Airways Terraces Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (S7) SriLankan (UL)
British Airways Terraces Lounge at Manchester (MAN) welcomes:
- British Airways First passengers (+1 guest)
- British Airways Business Class passengers (Club Europe and Club World) (no guests)
- British Airways Gold Executive Club members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- British Airways Gold Executive Silver members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines and Qantas customers who have purchased a membership in their airline’s lounge network do not have access to British Airways lounges unless their ticket or status qualifies.
- 4.0Based on 4 ReviewsSofia C.2016-07-23 01:37:33Very nice, quiet and well lit with natural sunshine. View of the landscape and tarmac outside and view from an atrium looking down at the terminal shops and...Annaliese W.2016-04-02 03:31:15Very disappointing - again! This is my 4th time in this lounge and it continues to go downhill. The check-in desk is understaffed and excruciatingly slow....Carl F.2014-02-16 09:59:16As typical, the Brit's always do well when it comes to lounges and this is no exception. The layout is cool, as it is on the second floor and they have a...