The Cathay Pacific First Class Lounge at London Heathrow airport was completely remodeled and expanded in November 2016. The new space boasts the airline’s gorgeous new design concept created by British design studio Studioisle, which emphasizes serenity and relaxation.
London Heathrow is the only airport in Cathay Pacific’s global network outside Hong Kong where the airline offers dedicated ground services for First Class passengers. The First Class lounge is inspired by the flagship The Pier First Class Lounge—although in a much smaller setting.
Cathay Pacific First Class Lounge LHR design
The delicate alliance of natural materials—gorgeous cherry walls, limestone floors, hardwood ceilings—along with indoor plants, green ceramics, brass highlights, and Asian touches such as the delicate hanging light fixtures and artwork by Chinese artist Han Feng, gives the Cathay Pacific First Class Lounge at London Heathrow airport a cozy, sophisticated and intimate touch. Luxury abounds, but it’s exquisitely understated—a masterful combination of sophistication and authentic residential simplicity.
Privacy is paramount, with oversized coffee tables, elegant dividers, and side tables between seats. Private individual chairs with ottomans face the floor-to-ceiling windows, which reveal exciting views of the tarmac and North runway.
The attention to detail is second to none—while power outlets are available at every seat, they are embedded in the furniture, discretely tucked in little compartments so as to not distract the eye from the smooth shapes and exquisite appearance of the ensemble.
Cathay Pacific First Class Lounge LHR amenities
The Cathay Pacific First Class Lounge at London Heathrow airport features a complimentary restaurant with full table service. The dining room boasts booths with wood accents, smooth angles, and hanging light fixtures, and a full menu is available. For a quicker and a lower key alternative, the Pantry offers a buffet style selection of tapas-like dishes that rotate throughout the day.
Eight elegant and well appointed shower suites are available. Decked in limestone, they come with a large walk-in rain shower, toilet, sink, and luxurious Aesop bath products.
Other amenities include the Bureau, a business center with several computers and printers, complimentary Wi-Fi, as well as international press.
For more information about the Cathay Pacific Lounges at London Heathrow, see our blog post.
You may have access to Cathay Pacific First Class Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (S7) SriLankan (UL)
Cathay Pacific First Class Lounge at London - Heathrow (LHR) welcomes:
- Cathay Pacific or Dragonair First Class passengers (+1 guest)
- Marco Polo Club Diamond members departing on a same-day flight operated by Cathay Pacific, Dragonair or another oneworld airline (+2 guests)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Emerald members departing on a same-day flight operated by Cathay Pacific, Dragonair or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- American Airlines AAdvantage® members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, are not eligible for lounge access when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S., Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
- 4.5Based on 16 ReviewsWeich Y.2019-09-01 09:39:15It was a nice lounge with a made to order noodle and dim sum bar. We thought the wonton noodle soup was quite well done for a lounge. The broth was aromatic...Andy T.2019-04-28 09:24:51The lounge was nice. The bar has a good selection, although the bar tender seemed to also have other things to do so wasn't around. The noodle bar food was...Alan C.2019-03-25 06:09:34Hidden secret for all you OneWorld Emerald travelers. Why fight for even a place to sit at the Admirals Club or BA Galleries when there is hardly anyone at...Nick L.2018-07-12 07:13:22Similar design and decor to Cathay's "The Pier" First class lounge at HKG. Hands down the best oneworld First lounge at LHR, dont even bother with the other...Mahesh P.2018-06-08 11:18:02A haven from the madness that is T3. You use the elevators to get to the lounge(s), and they direct you to the First or Business lounge depending on your...Andy N.2018-05-30 22:12:22This is a review for the Cathay Pacific Business Class Lounge which is located directly opposite of the First Class section. To be honest, reviews seem to...