- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary full service restaurant
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary full bar
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
The Chelsea Lounge is an exclusive retreat for British Airways First Class and American Airlines Flagship First Class passengers, as well as the airlines’ top-spenders: British Airways Gold Guest List and American ConciergeKey members.
The Chelsea Lounge boasts a bespoke Champagne bar adorned with hand-molded frosted glass, fire-side seating, a complimentary full-service restaurant, business facilities, and spacious shower suites. Guests will enjoy both American and British classics such as afternoon tea service and a menu curated by James Beard Award finalist chef Ayesha Nurdjaja.
Spreading over 10,000 square feet, the Chelsea Lounge accommodates 128 customers in elegant but dim surroundings: the lounge offers plenty of privacy but lacks windows.
Chelsea Lounge at New York, NY - John F. Kennedy (JFK) welcomes:
- American Airlines Flagship First passengers departing on a same-day American Airlines Flagship route (see notes below)
- American Airlines ConciergeKey passengers departing on a same-day flight same-day American Airlines Flagship route, regardless of class of service (see notes below)
- American Airlines Flagship Business Plus passengers departing on a same-day flight.
- British Airways First Class passengers departing on a same-day flight.
- British Airways Gold Guest List members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways, regardless of class of service.
- American Airlines Flagship routes include three-class transcontinental and Hawaii-bound flights, US to Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East, New Zealand; US to Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- The Chelsea Lounge is exclusively for British Airways and American Airlines passengers. First Class passengers flying with other oneworld airlines are invited to visit the Soho Lounge.
You may have access to Chelsea Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
|American Airlines (AA)||British Airways (BA)|
- Moét & Chandon Nectar (France)
- Moét & Chandon Brut (France)
- Moét & Chadon Ice Imperial (France)
- Moét & Chandon Rose (France)
- Ruinart Blanc de Blanc (France)
- Krug Grande Cuvee (France)
- Gruet Brut NV (New Mexico)
- Giuliana Prosecco Extra Dry (France)
- Lanson Le Black Label Brut
- Laurent-Perrier Brut La Cuvee
- Krug Grande Cuvee
- Ruinart Blanc de Blanc
- Billecart-Salmon Brut Rose
- Moét & Chandon Nectar Imperial
- Drier style: Jacquesson Champagne Extra Brut Cuvee #745, Laurent-Perrier Ultra Brut, Nicolas Feuillatte Champagne Terrior Premier Cru
- Sweeter style: Heidsieck & Co Champagne Extra Dry, Moét & Chandon Nectar Imperial, Veuve Clicquot Demi-Sec
Sparkling from around the world
- Nyetimber Classic Cuvee
- Gruet Brut NV
- Lanson Le Black Label Brut
Breakfast (until 11 am)
- Warm seasonal fruit cereal
- Bacon sandwich
- English porridge
- Eggs benedict
- French toast
- All American Breakfast
- The British Breakfast
- Sourdough avocado toast
- Acai, granola and berry bowl
- Smoked salmon carpaccio
- Wild mushroom toast
- Prawn cocktail
- Roasted tomato soup
- Honey roasted beets
- Kale salad
- Ceasar salad
- Steak frites
- Roasted chicken breast
- Butternut squash curry
- Lamb tagine
- Sole meuniere
- Chocolate pralie dome
- New York style toffee cheesecake
- Olive oil cake
- Assorted sorbet and ice cream