You may have access to China Airlines Dynasty Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any SkyTeam member airline.
Aeroflot (SU) Aerolineas Argentinas (AR) Aeromexico (AM) Air Europa (UX) Air France (AF) Alitalia (AZ) China Airlines (CI) China Eastern (MU) Czech Airlines (OK) Delta (DL) Garuda Indonesia (GA) KLM (KL) Kenya Airways (KQ) Korean Air (KE) Middle East Airlines (ME) Saudia (SV) TAROM (RO) Vietnam Airlines (VN) Xiamen Airlines (MF)
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following Star Alliance member airlines only.
China Airlines Dynasty Lounge at San Francisco, CA (SFO) welcomes:
- China Airlines Premium Business Class passengers departing on a same–day flight.
- China Airlines and Mandarin Airlines Dynasty Gold members departing on a same–day flight operated by China Airlines or Mandarin Airlines.
- China Airlines and Mandarin Airlines Dynasty Emerald members departing on a same–day flight operated by China Airlines or Mandarin Airlines (+1 guest)
- China Airlines and Mandarin Airlines Dynasty Paragon members departing on a same–day flight operated by China Airlines or Mandarin Airlines (+2 guests)
- International First and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member.
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.
- 3.0Based on 7 ReviewsOlive R.2019-07-03 03:54:50Smooth lounge. Comfy and no issues. Pretty attentive staff and welcoming front desk. Very calm and quiet. Which, I think, is what a first class lounge is...George F.2019-01-16 16:36:50When it comes to Airline Lounges, I have multiple choices at SFO. I usually chose the American Express Centurion Lounges or Priority Lounges for...Tina L.2018-09-23 22:00:03We also had been sent to this lounge by KLM lounge, we were very happy to be there. They had meal balls and pasta, chicken wings and rice, fruits...Ada H.2018-07-19 12:06:31Agree with Charles' review. I'm a Priority Pass user and also got sent here from Air France KLM lounge overflow. Food offerings for lunchtime were...Charles C.2018-06-04 22:53:56Overall it's an okay airport lounge. Not my favorite, but as a Priority Pass member, due to the Air France lounge being full, I was funneled here. Overall...Vince E.2016-11-22 16:54:25Terribly disappointing. Scene is like something out of a dirty motel. Very cramped area requires everyone to sit back to back. Food and snack options are...