- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Air conditioning
- Newspapers and magazines
Grab a seat and take a break ahead of your flight. China Airlines Dynasty Lounge offers the following amenities:
- Make the most of your down time with complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Browse a variety of newspapers and magazines.
- Enjoy the hot dish selection.
- Choose from a variety of complimentary alcoholic beverages.
You may have access to China Airlines Dynasty Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any SkyTeam member airline.
|Aeroflot (SU)||Aerolineas Argentinas (AR)||Aeromexico (AM)|
|Air Europa (UX)||Air France (AF)||Alitalia (AZ)|
|China Airlines (CI)||China Eastern (MU)||Czech Airlines (OK)|
|Delta (DL)||Garuda Indonesia (GA)||KLM (KL)|
|Kenya Airways (KQ)||Korean Air (KE)||MEA Middle East Airlines (ME)|
|Saudia (SV)||TAROM (RO)||Vietnam Airlines (VN)|
|Xiamen Airlines (MF)|
China Airlines Dynasty Lounge at San Francisco, CA (SFO) welcomes:
- China Airlines Premium Business Class passengers departing on a same-day flight.
- China Airlines and Mandarin Airlines Dynasty Gold members departing on a same-day flight operated by China Airlines or Mandarin Airlines.
- China Airlines and Mandarin Airlines Dynasty Emerald members departing on a same-day flight operated by China Airlines or Mandarin Airlines (+1 guest)
- China Airlines and Mandarin Airlines Dynasty Paragon members departing on a same-day flight operated by China Airlines or Mandarin Airlines (+2 guests)
- International First and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member.
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.
2.5 / 5, based on 10 reviews