COVID-19 closure: The Club at SEA is temporarily closed.
Be the first to know when The Club at SEA re-opens. It's free and easy. Log in or create an account and sign up to be notified. We will monitor the status of this lounge and e-mail you when it re-opens.
- CLOSED TEMPORARILYFood:
- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary soups
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary full bar
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
The Club at SEA in Concourse A is one of the two pay-in lounges operated by The Club Airport Lounge at Sea-Tac airport, along with The Club at SEA Satellite S. The club welcomes passengers flying any airline in any class of service for a fee, as well as members of lounge access networks such as Priority Pass. In its previous incarnations, The Club at SEA Concourse A used to be the Delta Crown Club lounge and more recently Club Cascade.
The entrance is easy to miss: look for a staircase across gate 11 and make your way up to the mezzanine level.
The Club at SEA SEA design
The design is rather traditional and a tad old fashioned, with wood panels and dark tones – hardly exciting, but the space is clean and well up kept. Located on the mezzanine level, the club features views on both the concourse and the area surrounding the airport. Unfortunately, the views on the mountains (thus the old Club Cascade name) have been obliterated by the new light rail elevated track that runs immediately outside the airport terminal. Either way, the windows let plenty of daylight in.
The layout is pretty simple, with a reception area followed by a seating area, then a bar and dining area flanked by another seating area. The furniture is comfortable, but business travelers will lament the desperate lack of power outlets and the absence of a dedicated Wi-Fi access point (the airport does provide free Wi-Fi, however.)
The Club at SEA SEA amenities
The buffet provides a selection of snacks, soups, and soft drinks. The highlight is the complimentary alcoholic beverage offering: The Club at SEA offers perhaps the airport’s best selection of local wines, with typically six to seven wines from the region, in addition to a beer, Champagne, and traditional cocktails. Soft drinks, juices and espresso are also available.
Other amenities include a conference room that can be reserved in advance, as well as a business center with work cubicles and a printer. Magazines are also available for reading on the premises.
The Club at SEA SEA bottom line
Overall, The Club at SEA Concourse A at Seattle-Tacoma airport is a quiet, pleasant but simple facility. If you don’t receive complimentary access, however, the pay-per-use fee is a poor value in our opinion since the airport offers free Wi-Fi and the concourse has a reasonable amount of seating space as well as numerous restaurants and coffee shops.
The following is a sample selection. Actual offerings may vary. All food and beverages are complimentary.
- Clam chowder
- Potato chips
- Instant noodles
- Bread, butter, olives
Soft drinks and hot drinks
- Bottled water
- Orange juice
- Chateau Ste. Michelle, Indian Wells 2011 Merlot – WA
- Caposaldo, 2011 D.O.C.G. Chianti – Italy
- Chateau Ste. Michelle, Columbia Valley 2011 Syrah – WA
- Benton Lane, 2011 Pinot Noir
- Chateau Ste. Michelle, Horse Heaven 2012 Sauvignon Blanc – WA
- Mimi by Chateau Ste. Michelle 2012 Chardonnay – WA
- Chateau Ste. Michelle, Columbia Valley 2012 Riesling – WA
Beer and Champagne
- Piper Heidsieck Brut 1785 NV, France
- Henry Weinhard’s Private Reserve, IPA, Sapporo, Heineken, Blue Moon
- Bloody Mary
- Lemon Drop
- Whiskey Sour
You may have access to The Club at SEA as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Aer Lingus (EI) Condor (DE) Hainan Airlines (HU)
The Club at SEA at Seattle, WA - Seattle Tacoma International (SEA) welcomes:
- 3.0Based on 148 ReviewsBonnie T.2020-04-17 19:04:20Came here while waiting for my flight and at first, it was pretty pleasant due to the fact that barely anyone was in the lounge but while trying to relax...Jacob-Kiki H.2020-03-09 17:30:51Priority Pass will get you access to Club SEA, and the great news is that it is one of the better airport lounges I've been to. The club was spotless. The...Sreekar K.2019-12-11 07:43:10The Club at SEA is nicely located in the A Gates, very close to the gates from 11-21. also not too far from the A gates security either. so even if you have...Itusia J.2019-08-16 21:40:05Just dirty. OMG. I mean... why is it so bad? Trash on the floor. Stained carpets and seats. Looks the place hasn't been vacuumed in like forever. Bathrooms...Gayl B.2019-08-08 20:20:44What's not to love? Food, restrooms, drinks, soup and away from the crowded concourses! Thank you, Priority Pass for the win (and the admittance to this...John L.2019-08-05 08:46:23Pretty weak for an airport lounge. It is the only one available on priority pass though. Seating is limited. There is a large window on one side that does...Jingyan Y.2018-08-10 15:49:24Across from gate A-11, about a 10 min walk from B gates (this lounge is at the end of A gates which is why it takes a bit longer to get to.) Pros: Pretty...Kevin K.2018-07-09 10:27:40As I explore more and more Priority Pass lounges, I find there are several similarities but also a few key differences that I either wish were or were not...Xinyi W.2018-07-03 08:27:09Entered with my priority pass plus a guest without any problems. People who working there are very polite, apologizing for the broken down coffee machine....
Buy a pass and relax at The Club at SEA at Seattle, WA - Seattle Tacoma International (SEA), no matter which airline you're flying. Book ahead to guarantee your spot and save time and money.
Please wait while we look up the best prices.2528The Club at SEA