The Delta Sky Club at Nashville airport was renovated in march 2016. The remodeled club features a new reception desk, an expanded seating area, power outlets at every seat, locally-inspired artwork of Johnny Cash and The Bluebird Café, refurbished restrooms, as well as a complimentary buffet with hot and cold entrees.
Delta is planning to further modernize and expand the Nashville Sky Club in 2020. The new lounge will see the addition of another 10,000 square feet, and feature remodeled bathrooms as well as a new food and beverage zone.
The Sky Club offers a complimentary selection of breakfast options, snacks, soups and salads, and basic alcoholic drinks. See the full menu at delta.com.
- Locally sourced bagels.
- Honey wheat English muffin, English muffin.
- Mini muffins: banana, blueberry, chocolate chip.
- Spreads: Orange marmalade, grape jam, strawberry preserves, cream cheese, margarine spread, butter, honey, peanut butter.
- Cereals: Raisin Bran®, Cheerios®, Corn Flakes®, granola; skim and 2% milk; oatmeal.
- Fruit: Apples, oranges, bananas, fruit salad.
- Strawberry and honey vanilla yogurt.
- Hard boiled eggs.
Lunch and dinner
- Bar snacks: pretzel mix, nut mix, mixed raisins, popcorn, olives (country olive mix, Mediterranean meze & Nicoise.)
- Marinated mushrooms.
- Crackers and dips: Tomato basil flatbread crackers, classic hummus, olive tapenade, garlic & herb spread, peppercorn parmesan spread.
- Veggies and dips: carrots, celery, broccoli, pepper strips, ranch vegetable dip.
- Fruit: Apples, oranges, bananas.
- Soups: tomato and garden vegetable, Italian wedding.
- Salads: lettuce spring mix, chicken with cranberry & pecan, balsamic dressing, ranch dressing.
- Desserts: assorted cheesecakes, dark chocolate chunk and raisin oatmeal cookies.
- House beer, wine and spirits.
- Baileys Irish cream.
- Coffee, espresso, tea.
You may have access to Delta Sky Club as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any SkyTeam member airline.
Aeroflot (SU) Aerolineas Argentinas (AR) Aeromexico (AM) Air Europa (UX) Air France (AF) Alitalia (AZ) China Airlines (CI) China Eastern (MU) Czech Airlines (OK) Delta (DL) Garuda Indonesia (GA) KLM (KL) Kenya Airways (KQ) Korean Air (KE) Middle East Airlines (ME) Saudia (SV) TAROM (RO) Vietnam Airlines (VN) Xiamen Airlines (MF)
Delta Sky Club at Nashville, TN (BNA) welcomes:
- Delta Sky Club members departing on a same-day Delta flight (no guests)
- Delta Sky Club one-day pass holders departing on a same-day Delta flight (no guests)
- Delta First Class, Delta One, and full-fare economy passengers departing on a same-day transcontinental flight (no guests)
- Delta One passengers departing on a same-day international flight (no guests)
- International First and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member (no guests)
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Virgin Australia Velocity Platinum and Gold members departing on a same-day flight operated by Delta (+1 guest)
- American Express Platinum and Centurion Card® members departing or arriving on a same-day Delta flight (no guests)
- Delta Reserve Credit Card holders.
- Members with an Executive membership may access Delta Sky Club with up to 2 guests or immediate family (spouse or domestic partner and children under 21 years of age) at no cost, and bring up to two additional guests for $29 per guest per Club visit.
- Members with an Individual Membership may access Delta Sky Club with up to 2 guests or immediate family (spouse or domestic partner and children under 21 years of age) for $29 per guest per club visit.
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.
- 3.5Based on 42 ReviewsClaudio C.2019-09-11 15:28:31Very packed lounge with little leg space in some areas. Food choices were not great. Some of us had trouble finding outlets that worked. The reception desk...Brandon B.2019-02-02 07:47:34I'm diamond. For those who don't know that's as high as you can get in Delta status.As such I expect a certain level of service and attention... and this...Wildbull Z.2018-07-08 16:00:03Very small. Not many food choices. Seats are ok? Stingy on the drinks, bathroom pretty gross. At Least it got me out of the gate area but not worth the...Thomas W.2018-06-30 07:30:34I was one who didn't actually use the facility at BNA Delta sky club, but wanted to express my sincere gratitude to Jackie working at the front desk for...Arthur S.2018-02-03 20:40:51Nice pit-stop, clean, personnel are friendly and helpful.Normally I wouldn't review a Sky Club because frankly they are all great. The reason for this...James S.2017-08-31 07:13:50This is my home club and the staff is the best in the company. If you travel somewhat frequently and use the lounge everyone will remember you - which is...