- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary soups
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Premium drinks for sale
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
With two separate Sky Clubs at Boston Logan airport Terminal A, Delta offers all passengers a convenient touchdown space in the vicinity of their departure gate.
Somewhat counter-intuitively, the Sky Club in the main terminal building near gate A7 is the smaller of the two locations. A substantially larger, albeit older lounge is located near gate A18 in the satellite building. The main terminal and satellite building are linked through an underground walkway and situated minutes apart, so passengers may choose to use either Sky Club. (International passengers should visit the Delta Sky Club in Terminal E.)
Delta Sky Club BOS design
The Delta Sky Club at Boston Logan airport Terminal A near gate A7 (in the main terminal building) is located on the mezzanine level, steps away from the security checkpoint, and features a dedicated elevator and staircase.
The convivial welcoming lobby and reception area sports blue LED accents and a combined check-in and customer service desk. The main lounge area is organized as a quadrant, with four distinct zones.
Near the entrance is a seating area featuring traditional lounge seating, a handful of armchairs around coffee tables, and an elegant natural wood board-room table. The space is adorned with pieces from Delta’s art collection, and all seats come with a side console outfitted with a power outlet.
Adjacent is a vibrant bar area overlooking the concourse, with limited tarmac views in the distance. Clean lines and white tones dominate the ensemble, which includes a central buffet and tabletop seating along the windows.
On the other side of the bar, the design is equally bold but the ambiance more subdued. Dramatic floor-to-ceiling slanted windows and a bright red accent wall shape a seating area furnished with couches, individual seats, a communal table, and additional tabletop seating. Tucked near the window is a secluded nook with two couches.
Closing the quadrant is another seating area featuring rows of seats as well as a few more couches, armchairs, and coffee tables. With real estate at a premium, space efficiency is the key, though the side consoles help foster a sense personal space.
The lounge does not sport Delta’s latest design, and due to space constraints it lacks the airline’s signature high-backed cube chairs, but the furniture is brand new and the club feels fresh, clean, and well maintained. And despite its small footprint, the lounge feels relatively spacious thanks to the smart layout and cathedral ceilings, even though it does fill up at peak times.
Delta Sky Club BOS amenities
The Delta Sky Club at Boston Logan airport near gate A7 features a set of typical business amenities, as well as an enjoyable food and beverage selection.
The food spread is relatively substantial for a lounge that lacks proper kitchen facilities. Patrons will find a generous salad bar, flatbreads, sandwiches, soups, rotating hot dishes such as pasta, and various sweets and desserts. The selection caters to healthy eaters while including all-time favorites and comfort foods.
A full bar is available. Soda, juices, house wines, and well drinks are complimentary. A wide selection of premium beverages is available for purchase with cash or with Delta SkyMiles. Guests will also find two espresso machines and a selection of teas.
The bathrooms are functional but dated, and there are no showers at this location, despite the fact that Delta operates premium transcontinental flights to the west coast. In the future, showers will be available at the Sky Club near gate A18 in the satellite building.
Other amenities include fast Wi-Fi, a wireless printer/copier, and a selection of newspapers and magazines.
Delta Sky Club BOS bottom line
The Delta Sky Club at Boston Logan airport Terminal A near A7 (in the main terminal building) is a quaint, clean, and comfortable lounge with plenty of power outlets, an enjoyable food selection, and a vibrant bar area.
The club pre-dates Delta’s massive expansion out of Boston. It’s on the small side and lacks the airline’s signature amenities such as cube chairs and shower suites. In response to increased competitive pressure, Delta is currently expanding their satellite building lounge near gate A18 and adding showers. However, with real estate at a premium in the main building, the Sky Club near A7 is unlikely to change in the foreseeable future.
Future developments aside, the intimate layout of the main building club near A7 is much more enjoyable than the sprawling open space at the satellite Sky Club near gate A18.
Delta Sky Club at Boston, MA - Logan (BOS) welcomes:
- Delta Sky Club members departing on a same-day flight operated by Delta, except when booked in Basic Economy (no guests)
- Delta Sky Club members departing on a same-day flight operated by SkyTeam partners, LATAM, Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Australia, Hawaiian, or WestJet, in any class of service (no guests)
- Delta One passengers departing on a same-day international flight or connecting to/from an international flight ticketed in Delta One (excluding travel to/from the Caribbean, Guam, Palau and Saipan) (no guests)
- Delta One passengers departing on a same-day domestic flight (no guests)
- International First and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member (no guests)
- Delta SkyMiles Medallion Platinum members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members (except Delta SkyMiles Medallion Gold members) departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- American Express Platinum and Centurion Card® members departing or arriving on a same-day Delta flight (+2 guests at an additional fee)
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express Credit Card holders departing on a same-day flight operated by Delta (+2 guests at $39/person)
- Delta SkyMiles Platinum American Express Credit Card holders departing on a same-day flight operated by Delta, for $39 per person (+2 guests at $39/person)
- Delta SkyMiles Diners Club Card holders departing on a same-day flight operated by Delta (+2 guests, maximum 3 visits/year)
- Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Platinum Visa Card holders departing on a same-day flight operated by Delta or SkyTeam partners, LATAM, Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Australia, Hawaiian, or WestJet (+2 guests, maximum 6 visits/year)
- Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Gold Visa Card holders departing on a same-day flight operated by Delta or SkyTeam partners, LATAM, Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Australia, Hawaiian, or WestJet (+2 guests, maximum 3 visits/year)
- Members with an Executive membership may access Delta Sky Club with up to 2 guests or immediate family (spouse or domestic partner and children under 21 years of age) at no cost, and bring up to two additional guests for $39 per guest per Club visit.
- Members with an Individual Membership may access Delta Sky Club with up to 2 guests or immediate family (spouse or domestic partner and children under 21 years of age) for $39 per guest per club visit.
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.
- Pass riders, airline employees, retirees on non-revenue tickets are not admitted.
When flying Delta
You may have access to Delta Sky Club as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any SkyTeam member airline.
|Aerolineas Argentinas (AR)||Aeromexico (AM)||Air Europa (UX)|
|Air France (AF)||China Airlines (CI)||China Eastern (MU)|
|Czech Airlines (OK)||Delta (DL)||Garuda Indonesia (GA)|
|ITA Airways (AZ)||KLM (KL)||Kenya Airways (KQ)|
|Korean Air (KE)||MEA Middle East Airlines (ME)||Saudia (SV)|
|TAROM (RO)||Vietnam Airlines (VN)||Virgin Atlantic (VS)|
|Xiamen Airlines (MF)|
|LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ)||LATAM Airlines Chile (LA)||WestJet (WS)|
The Sky Club offers a complimentary selection of breakfast options, snacks, soups and salads, and basic alcoholic drinks. Additionally, this location offers premium drinks for sale ("THE BAR.") Selections may vary. See the full menu at delta.com.
- Locally sourced bagels.
- Honey wheat English muffin, English muffin.
- Mini muffins: banana, blueberry, chocolate chip.
- Spreads: Orange marmalade, grape jam, strawberry preserves, cream cheese, margarine spread, butter, honey, peanut butter.
- Cereals: Raisin Bran®, Cheerios®, Corn Flakes®, granola; skim and 2% milk; oatmeal.
- Fruit: Apples, oranges, bananas, fruit salad.
- Strawberry and honey vanilla yogurt.
- Hard boiled eggs.
Lunch and dinner
- Bar snacks: pretzel mix, nut mix, mixed raisins, popcorn, olives (country olive mix, Mediterranean meze & Nicoise.)
- Marinated mushrooms.
- Crackers and dips: Tomato basil flatbread crackers, classic hummus, olive tapenade, garlic & herb spread, peppercorn parmesan spread.
- Veggies and dips: carrots, celery, broccoli, pepper strips, ranch vegetable dip.
- Fruit: Apples, oranges, bananas.
- Soups: tomato and garden vegetable, Italian wedding.
- Salads: lettuce spring mix, chicken with cranberry & pecan, balsamic dressing, ranch dressing.
- Desserts: assorted cheesecakes, dark chocolate chunk and raisin oatmeal cookies.
- Soft drinks.
- Coffee, espresso, tea.
- Beer: Miller Lite, local craft.
- Red wine: Dona Paula Malbec, Trinity Oaks Pinot Noir.
- White wine: Trinity Oaks Chardonnay, Frontera Sauvignon Blanc.
- Bombay Sapphire.
- Bacardi Rum.
- Jack Daniel’s.
- Cutty Sark.
- Baileys Irish cream.
Premium drinks ("THE BAR")
- Blue Moon
- Stella Artois
- Ayinger Celebrator
- Mionetto Prosecco Brut, Italy: $7/ 28
- Taittinger Prestige Blanc, Champagne: $12 / 48
- Perrier-Jouet Champagne (half-bottle): $22
- Pinot Grigio Banfi Le Rime, Tuscany, Italy: $7 / 28
- Matua Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand: $7 / 28
- Jean-Luc Columbo Rose, Provence, France: $7 / 28
- Mer Soleil Silver Unoaked Chardonnay, Monterey, California: $ 9 / 36
- Bodegas Ramon Bilbao Rioja Crianza, Spain: $7 / 28
- Decoy by Duckhorn Pinot Noir, Sonoma, California: $8 / 32
- J. Lohr Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles, California: $ 10 /40
- Old Fashioned
- Hemingway Daiquiri
- Gin Fizz
- Bloody Mary
- Hangar One: $6
- Tito’s: $6
- Chopin: $8
- Belvedere: $8
- Ketel One: $8
- Grey Goose: $8
- Tanqueray 10: $6
- 50 Pound: $8
- Hendrick’s: $8
- Captain Morgan Spiced: $6
- Zacapa: $8
- Jameson: $6
- Woodford Reserve: $6
- Bookers: $8
- Bulleit Rye: $8
- Crown Royal: $8
- Johnnie Walker Black: $8
- Glengoyne 12: $8
- Laphroaig: $8
- Macallan 12: $8
- Don Julio Anejo: $8
- Casa Amigo Blanco: $8
- Herradura Reposado: $8
- Deleon Platinum: $8
- Del Maguey Vida: $8
- Courvoisier VSOP: $8
- Hennessy XO: $20
- Cointreau: $6
- Fernet Branca: $6
- Frangelico: $6
- Kalhua: $6
- Amaretto Di Saronno: $6
- Marie Brizard Crème de menthe: $6
- St. Germain Elderflower: $6
- Sambuca Romana: $6
- Campari: $6
- Grand Marnier: $8
3.5 / 5, based on 61 reviews