The new Delta Sky Club at Los Angeles airport Terminal 2 opened on May 20th, 2017, on the heels of the airline’s move to Terminals 2 and 3.
Located in the footprint of the former Air Canada Lounge and hastily put together in just over a week, the Sky Club will operate with limited services until early 2018.
The lounge offers comfortable seating, complimentary Wi-Fi, a self-service bar, shrink-wrapped snacks, newspapers and magazines, and several shower suites. However, the club still lacks power outlets at every seat (the built-in outlets in the furniture are inoperative), hot food, and a full bar.
Delta is scheduled to open another Sky Club in Terminal 3 on May 24th, 2017. While Terminals 2 and 3 are not connected airside, Delta operates a shuttle bus between the two terminals. Allow at least 20 minutes to switch terminals.
For more information, see our blog post: The Great LAX Reshuffle: How To Find Your Lounge.
Pictures courtesy of readers Flynn and Marty Paz.
You may have access to Delta Sky Club as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any SkyTeam member airline.
Aeroflot (SU) Aerolineas Argentinas (AR) Aeromexico (AM) Air Europa (UX) Air France (AF) Alitalia (AZ) China Airlines (CI) China Eastern (MU) Czech Airlines (OK) Delta (DL) Garuda Indonesia (GA) KLM (KL) Kenya Airways (KQ) Korean Air (KE) Middle East Airlines (ME) Saudia (SV) TAROM (RO) Vietnam Airlines (VN) Xiamen Airlines (MF)
China Southern (CZ) GOL (G3) Virgin Atlantic (VS) Virgin Australia (VA)
Delta Sky Club at Los Angeles, CA (LAX) welcomes:
- Delta Sky Club members departing on a same-day Delta flight (no guests)
- Delta Sky Club one-day pass holders departing on a same-day Delta flight (no guests)
- Delta First Class, Delta One, and full-fare economy passengers departing on a same-day transcontinental flight (no guests)
- Delta One passengers departing on a same-day international flight (no guests)
- International First and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member (no guests)
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Virgin Australia Velocity Platinum and Gold members departing on a same-day flight operated by Delta (+1 guest)
- American Express Platinum and Centurion Card® members departing or arriving on a same-day Delta flight (no guests)
- Delta Reserve Credit Card holders.
- Members with an Executive membership may access Delta Sky Club with up to 2 guests or immediate family (spouse or domestic partner and children under 21 years of age) at no cost, and bring up to two additional guests for $29 per guest per Club visit.
- Members with an Individual Membership may access Delta Sky Club with up to 2 guests or immediate family (spouse or domestic partner and children under 21 years of age) for $29 per guest per club visit.
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.
When flying Delta
- 4.0Based on 59 ReviewsVince L.2019-07-22 20:16:02It's fantastic if you can use it. The qualifications get harder and harder each year, so it's nice when the place is well kept. First of all, it's huge,...Adam D.2019-06-10 07:49:30I got in here with my AMEX Platinum simply because I had the AMEX Platinum and happened to be flying Delta. This airline is one of the few airlines that...Alejandro A.2019-06-06 19:29:34I was going to give it a one star review, but the salmon and cheese was good. My wife and I checked in with a Plat AmEx, she forgot her card and we had to...Nancy S.2018-06-20 08:42:48Short Review: Delta can do way better than this. Nice and roomy, but they don't maximize the space with amenities (TVs, tended bar, massage rooms) and the...Lawrence L.2018-06-12 11:31:39When you walk into the T3 concourse your attention is immediately drawn to the well lit stairwell front and center, like flies to a light. You follow it up...Angelo A.2018-05-01 10:56:22I arrived at the Terminal 3 Sky Club to find that there was a line to enter. This was strange because I have NEVER seen a line longer than 3 people at any...