The Delta Sky Club at Raleigh-Durham International Airport was renovated and expanded late 2016.
The 5,600 sq.f. lounge offers seating for over 140 guests. Featuring elements of Delta’s new club design, the Sky Club at RDU boasts modern furniture, natural slate and granite tile finishes, and power outlets at every seat. Local artwork by North Carolina-based artist Jeff Cohen dots the lounge. A popular highlight is the series of paintings depicting five popular food products that originated in the state: Cheerwine soda, Lance crackers, Mt. Olive pickles, Krispy Kreme doughnuts and Texas Pete hot sauce.
The renovations have brought additional seating capacity, a larger business center, as well as an expanded buffet area. Beverage choices include Starbucks espresso, local craft beer from Carolina Brewing Company, house and premium wines, as well as a full bar (house and well drinks are complimentary).
The Sky Club offers a complimentary selection of breakfast options, snacks, soups and salads, and basic alcoholic drinks. See the full menu at delta.com.
- Locally sourced bagels.
- Honey wheat English muffin, English muffin.
- Mini muffins: banana, blueberry, chocolate chip.
- Spreads: Orange marmalade, grape jam, strawberry preserves, cream cheese, margarine spread, butter, honey, peanut butter.
- Cereals: Raisin Bran®, Cheerios®, Corn Flakes®, granola; skim and 2% milk; oatmeal.
- Fruit: Apples, oranges, bananas, fruit salad.
- Strawberry and honey vanilla yogurt.
- Hard boiled eggs.
Lunch and dinner
- Bar snacks: pretzel mix, nut mix, mixed raisins, popcorn, olives (country olive mix, Mediterranean meze & Nicoise.)
- Marinated mushrooms.
- Crackers and dips: Tomato basil flatbread crackers, classic hummus, olive tapenade, garlic & herb spread, peppercorn parmesan spread.
- Veggies and dips: carrots, celery, broccoli, pepper strips, ranch vegetable dip.
- Fruit: Apples, oranges, bananas.
- Soups: tomato and garden vegetable, Italian wedding.
- Salads: lettuce spring mix, chicken with cranberry & pecan, balsamic dressing, ranch dressing.
- Desserts: assorted cheesecakes, dark chocolate chunk and raisin oatmeal cookies.
- House beer, wine and spirits.
- Baileys Irish cream.
- Coffee, espresso, tea.
You may have access to Delta Sky Club as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any SkyTeam member airline.
Aeroflot (SU) Aerolineas Argentinas (AR) Aeromexico (AM) Air Europa (UX) Air France (AF) Alitalia (AZ) China Airlines (CI) China Eastern (MU) Czech Airlines (OK) Delta (DL) Garuda Indonesia (GA) KLM (KL) Kenya Airways (KQ) Korean Air (KE) Middle East Airlines (ME) Saudia (SV) TAROM (RO) Vietnam Airlines (VN) Xiamen Airlines (MF)
Delta Sky Club at Raleigh-Durham, NC (RDU) welcomes:Notes:
View detailed access rules at skyteam.com and delta.com (house rules, access and policies)
- Delta Sky Club members departing on a same-day Delta flight (no guests)
- Delta Sky Club one-day pass holders departing on a same-day Delta flight (no guests)
- Delta First Class, Delta One, and full-fare economy passengers departing on a same-day transcontinental flight (no guests)
- Delta One passengers departing on a same-day international flight (no guests)
- International First and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member (no guests)
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Virgin Australia Velocity Platinum and Gold members departing on a same-day flight operated by Delta (+1 guest)
- American Express Platinum and Centurion Card® members departing or arriving on a same-day Delta flight (no guests)
- Delta Reserve Credit Card holders.
- Members with an Executive membership may access Delta Sky Club with up to 2 guests or immediate family (spouse or domestic partner and children under 21 years of age) at no cost, and bring up to two additional guests for $29 per guest per Club visit.
- Members with an Individual Membership may access Delta Sky Club with up to 2 guests or immediate family (spouse or domestic partner and children under 21 years of age) for $29 per guest per club visit.
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.
- 3.5Based on 30 ReviewsLindy F.2018-07-19 07:41:24"They're in the lounge. Isn't that nice?" -- One Fall (2016)Thank heavens for a Sky Club right above my gate when my flight is delayed... again.No rhyme...Roger K.2018-03-21 09:27:04We are all entitled to our own opinion, right? Well here is mines:Parking: 4 Location: 5 Ambiance & Décor: 5+ Customer Service: 5+I had the amazing...Bruce K.2017-06-18 08:02:54This is a smaller Sky Club, compared to the ones at Delta's larger hubs in Atlanta and Detroit. But it's bigger than some of the smaller clubs I have been...
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.