- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary soups
- Complimentary finger food
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Premium drinks for sale
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
The lounge, operated by UK-based Manchester Airport Group (MAG), joins a family of eight Escape lounges located throughout the UK and US.
The lounge features comfortable seating, Wi-Fi, and a selection of newspapers and magazines.
A complimentary buffet offers a full breakfast selection, as well as appetizers, salads, cold plates, sandwiches and soups throughout the day. Beer, wines, and liquor are complimentary. The bar also features a selection of premium wines and spirits for purchase.
You may have access to Escape Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
|Aer Lingus (EI)|
Escape Lounge at Hartford, CT - Windsor Locks Bradley (BDL) welcomes:
- American Express Centurion Card members, on a complimentary basis (+2 guests)
- American Express Platinum Card members, on a complimentary basis (+2 guests)
- All passengers, on a pay-in basis. Purchase online or at the door.
2 complimentary guests
4.5 / 5, based on 111 reviews