- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary soups
- Complimentary finger food
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Premium drinks for sale
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
The lounge, operated by UK-based Manchester Airport Group (MAG), joins a family of eight Escape lounges located throughout the UK and US. The club welcomes all travelers, regardless of airline or class of service, for a fee.
The Escape Lounge features comfortable seating for 50 customers with space to work and relax, Wi-Fi, and a selection of newspapers and magazines.
A complimentary buffet offers a full breakfast selection. Throughout the day, local chef Pastena prepares a selection of complimentary appetizers, salads, cold plates, sandwiches and soups.
Beer, wines, and liquor are complimentary. In addition, the bar features a selection of premium wines and spirits available for purchase.
Escape Lounges - The Centurion Studio Partner at Oakland, CA - Metropolitan Oakland Intl (OAK) welcomes:
- American Express Centurion Card members, on a complimentary basis (+2 guests)
- American Express Platinum Card members, on a complimentary basis (+2 guests)
- American Express Delta SkyMiles Reserve Card, on a complimentary basis ($30 per guest)
- TAV Passport Card Members, on a complimentary basis (+1 guest)
- All passengers, on a pay-in basis. Purchase online ($40) or at the door ($45)
2 complimentary guests
You may have access to Escape Lounges - The Centurion Studio Partner as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
|British Airways (BA)|
|Azores Airlines (S4)|
4.0 / 5, based on 303 reviews