- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
The brand new Hong Kong Airlines Lounge “Club Bauhinia” has started operations on June 27, 2014, replacing the existing lounge to provide our premium passengers with a more spacious and comfortable space before their flights.
Located near Gate 23, Terminal One at Hong Kong International Airport, the 506 square-meter lounge accommodates up to 120 passengers, with specially designed seats in different zones, enabling passengers to take in a panoramic view of the airport apron, unwind and relax, and fully rest on our chaise longue chairs.
Two private meeting rooms, “Victoria Blossom” and “Blakeana Blossom”, and a wide range of facilities including iMac computers, Wi-Fi internet access, and a full range of international newspapers and magazines are available for our passengers’ business and leisure needs. “Club Bauhinia” also offers a delightful buffet with numerous local delicacies such as Egg Puffs, Soya Beancurd Dessert, Hong Kong style milk tea, Dim Sum, Steamed Rice Sets and made-to-order Cart Noodles, letting our passengers taste the real Hong Kong.
“Club Bauhinia” features Hong Kong-themed decorations, including nostalgic and modern photos, also, art pieces based on Hong Kong’s culture and will be on feature throughout the year.
You may have access to Hong Kong Airlines Club Bauhinia as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following Star Alliance member airlines only.
|EVA Air (BR)|
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
|Qatar Airways (QR)|
|Bangkok Airways (PG)||Fiji Airways (FJ)||Hong Kong Airlines (HX)|
|Philippine Airlines (PR)|
The following passengers have access:
- Hong Kong Airlines Business Class passengers departing on a same-day flight (no guests)
- Hong Kong Airlines Fortune Wings Club Platinum members departing on a same-day Hong Kong Airlines flight (+2 guests)
- Hong Kong Airlines Fortune Wings Club Gold members departing on a same-day Hong Kong Airlines flight (+1 guest)
- Hong Kong Airlines Fortune Wings Club Silver members departing on a same-day Hong Kong Airlines flight (no guests)
- CCB (Asia) Hong Kong Airlines FlyAway Credit Card holders departing on a same-day Hong Kong Airlines flight, up to 5 times a year (+1 guest)
- Bangkok Airways business class (Blue Ribbon Club) passengers departing on a same-day flight (no guests)
- Virgin Australia business class passengers departing on a same-day flight (no guests)
- Virgin Australia Velocity Gold and Platinum members departing on a same-day flight operated by Virgin Australia or Hong Kong Airlines (+1 guest)
3.5 / 5, based on 3 reviews