- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary full bar
Food and beverages
Four coffee corners, two bars and several refrigerators with a selection of food: a buffet to create your own salad, sandwiches, rolls, sun-dried tomato rolls and wraps.
The healthy corner offers vegetarian drinks and consommes and vegetarian cream soups in winter and gazpacho and salmorejo in summer. Gluten-free bread and lactose-free milk are available.
The spacious 120 sq.m.-wine bar offers 22 selected wines including 13 reds, eight whites and one rosé, plus a wide range of spirits, bitters, gluten-free beers and premium lagers.
Iberia Premium Lounge Dali MAD amenities
Wi-Fi, USB connectors, workstations, national and international digital newspapers and magazines, showers, quiet area with five loungers, children’s play area.
You may have access to Iberia Premium Lounge Dali as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
|Alaska Airlines (AS)||American Airlines (AA)||British Airways (BA)|
|Cathay Pacific (CX)||Finnair (AY)||Iberia (IB)|
|Japan Airlines (JL)||Malaysia Airlines (MH)||Qantas (QF)|
|Qatar Airways (QR)||Royal Air Maroc (AT)||Royal Jordanian (RJ)|
Iberia Premium Lounge Dali at Madrid - Barajas (MAD) welcomes:
- Iberia Business Plus passengers departing on a same-day Iberia, Iberia Express or Iberia Regional Air Nostrum flight or connecting to a oneword flight in any class of service (no guests)
- Iberia Business Class passengers departing on a same-day Iberia, Iberia Express or Iberia Regional Air Nostrum flight (no guests)
- Iberia Plus Platinum members departing on a same-day flight operated by Vueling (+1 guest)
- Iberia Plus Platinum and Gold members departing on a same-day flight operated by Iberia, Iberia Express, Iberia Regional, Air Nostrum, or another oneworld carrier (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members departing on a same-day flight operated by Iberia or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members departing on a same-day flight operated by Iberia or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- Iberia Singular, Iberia Plus Gold, Iberia Plus Platinum and Iberia Plus Platinum 10 customers can use the VIP lounges owned by or contracted by the Iberia Group with their children (in addition to a guest), so long as they are travelling on the same flight operated exclusively by Iberia, Iberia Express or Iberia Regional Air Nostrum. Children of Iberia Singular and Iberia Plus Gold customers must be under the age of 18 (except in London airport).
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines and Qantas customers who have purchased a membership in their airline’s lounge network do not have access to British Airways lounges unless their ticket or status qualifies.
3.5 / 5, based on 12 reviews