COVID-19 closure: Premium Traveller Lounge is temporarily closed.
Be the first to know when Premium Traveller Lounge re-opens. It's free and easy. Log in or create an account and sign up to be notified. We will monitor the status of this lounge and e-mail you when it re-opens.
You may have access to Premium Traveller Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
|American Airlines (AA)||British Airways (BA)||Cathay Pacific (CX)|
|Finnair (AY)||Iberia (IB)||Japan Airlines (JL)|
|Malaysia Airlines (MH)||Qantas (QF)||Qatar Airways (QR)|
|Royal Air Maroc (AT)||Royal Jordanian (RJ)||S7 Airlines (Siberia Airlines) (S7)|
|Aer Lingus (EI)||Vueling (VY)||airBaltic (BT)|
Premium Traveller Lounge at Frankfurt - Main (FRA) welcomes:
- Pay-in customers: relax at the lounge no matter what airline you’re flying. Purchase access now and save time and money.
- Iberia Business Plus passengers departing on a same-day Iberia, Iberia Express or Iberia Regional Air Nostrum flight or connecting to a oneword flight in any class of service (no guests)
- Iberia Business Class passengers departing on a same-day Iberia, Iberia Express or Iberia Regional Air Nostrum flight (no guests)
- Iberia Plus Platinum members departing on a same-day flight operated by Vueling (+1 guest)
- Iberia Plus Platinum and Gold members departing on a same-day flight operated by Iberia, Iberia Express, Iberia Regional, Air Nostrum, or another oneworld carrier (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members departing on a same-day flight operated by Iberia or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members departing on a same-day flight operated by Iberia or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- Iberia Singular, Iberia Plus Gold, Iberia Plus Platinum and Iberia Plus Platinum 10 customers can use the VIP lounges owned by or contracted by the Iberia Group with their children (in addition to a guest), so long as they are travelling on the same flight operated exclusively by Iberia, Iberia Express or Iberia Regional Air Nostrum. Children of Iberia Singular and Iberia Plus Gold customers must be under the age of 18 (except in London airport).
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines and Qantas customers who have purchased a membership in their airline’s lounge network do not have access to British Airways lounges unless their ticket or status qualifies.
3.5 / 5, based on 3 reviews
Buy a pass and relax at Premium Traveller Lounge at Frankfurt - Main (FRA), no matter which airline you're flying. Book ahead to guarantee your spot and save time and money.
Please wait while we look up the best prices.