In a modern but timeless environment, the lounge features comfortable seating with power outlets at every seat. Snacks include sandwiches, miso soup, manjiro pumpkin soup, and baked curry bread, and are accompanied by a wide selection of complimentary alcoholic beverages.
Massage chairs are available. Patrons will also find a smoking room in the adjacent Sakura Lounge.
You may have access to JAL Diamond Premier Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
|Alaska Airlines (AS)||American Airlines (AA)||British Airways (BA)|
|Cathay Pacific (CX)||Finnair (AY)||Iberia (IB)|
|Japan Airlines (JL)||Malaysia Airlines (MH)||Qantas (QF)|
|Qatar Airways (QR)||Royal Air Maroc (AT)||Royal Jordanian (RJ)|
|S7 Airlines (Siberia Airlines) (S7)||SriLankan (UL)|
JAL Diamond Premier Lounge at Fukuoka (FUK) welcomes:
- JAL First Class passengers departing or connecting to/from a same-day Japan Airlines flight (+1 guest)
- JMB Diamond, JGC Premier departing on a same-day Japan Airlines flight (+1 guest)
- oneworld Emerald members (+1 guest)
- Guests must be confirmed on the same flight.
- “A same day flight” includes flights departing up until 2 a.m. the next day.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines who have purchased a membership in their airline’s lounge network do not have access to this lounge unless their ticket or status qualifies.