The elegant JAL First Class Lounge at Frankfurt airport welcomes 49 customers and incorporates two private rooms each seating five guests. The combination of warm wooden materials, soft light, glass, stone elements and leather furniture creates a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere.
Food and beverages
Self-service bar and hot meals.
Business area, international newspapers and magazines, two shower rooms, dressing room, smoking room, bag lockers, relaxation area with massage chairs.
You may have access to JAL First Class Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (S7) SriLankan (UL)
JAL First Class Lounge at Frankfurt - Main (FRA) welcomes:
- JAL First Class passengers departing on a same-day Japan Airlines flight (+1 guest)
- JMB Diamond and JGC Premier members departing on a same-day Japan Airlines flight (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Emerald members (+1 guest)
- Guests must be confirmed on the same flight.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines who have purchased a membership in their airline’s lounge network do not have access to this lounge unless their ticket or status qualifies.