- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary full bar
The JAL First Class Lounge spreads across two stories, and may be accessed through the third floor (3F) or the fourth floor (4F.)
On the lower floor is “JAL’s SALON”, an expansive seating area that hasn’t fundamentally changed with the latest remodeling, featuring comfortable seats with side consoles and power outlets. The space is furnished with taste but feels cavernous due to the complete lack of daylight.
While the main dining area is located upstairs, patrons will find a snack buffet and a self-service bar with Japanese sake and spirits. Other amenities include phone rooms, shower suites, a smoking room, and complimentary shoe shine. Note that unlike the Sakura (Business Class) Lounge, the First Class Lounge lacks slumber rooms.
On the more luminous upper floor—even though the lounge overlooks a wall—guests will find additional seating, as well as multiple dining spaces. “JAL’s Table” features a complimentary hot buffet, as well as cooked-to-order ramen, Japanese meal seats, and a variety of other local delicacies. The popular “Sushi Tsurutei” counter serves fresh, made-to-order sushi all day.
Other amenities include bag lockers, phone rooms, massage chairs, and restrooms.
JAL First Class Lounge at Tokyo - Narita International (NRT) welcomes:
- JAL First Class passengers departing on a same-day Japan Airlines flight (+1 guest)
- JMB Diamond and JGC Premier members departing on a same-day Japan Airlines flight (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Emerald members (+1 guest)
- Guests must be confirmed on the same flight.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines who have purchased a membership in their airline’s lounge network do not have access to this lounge unless their ticket or status qualifies.
You may have access to JAL First Class Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
|Alaska Airlines (AS)||American Airlines (AA)||British Airways (BA)|
|Cathay Pacific (CX)||Finnair (AY)||Iberia (IB)|
|Japan Airlines (JL)||Malaysia Airlines (MH)||Qantas (QF)|
|Qatar Airways (QR)||Royal Air Maroc (AT)||Royal Jordanian (RJ)|
4.5 / 5, based on 48 reviews