The JAL international Sakura Lounge was renovated in July 2015. The new space features an improved design, massage chairs, electronic lockers, power outlets at every seat and refurbished bathrooms. In addition, the food and beverage selection has been expanded to include curries and a salad bar.
You may have access to JAL International Sakura Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Air Maroc (AT) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (Siberia Airlines) (S7) SriLankan (UL)
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following Star Alliance member airlines only.
Air China (CA) Singapore Airlines (SQ)
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following SkyTeam member airlines only.
China Airlines (CI) China Eastern (MU) Garuda Indonesia (GA) Vietnam Airlines (VN) Xiamen Airlines (MF)
Air Macau (NX) China Southern (CZ) Emirates (EK) Philippine Airlines (PR)
JAL International Sakura Lounge at Osaka - Kansai International (KIX) welcomes:
- JAL First Class passengers departing on a same-day Japan Airlines flight (+1 guest)
- JAL Business Class passengers departing on a same-day Japan Airlines flight (no guests)
- JAL Premium Economy passengers departing on a same-day Japan Airlines flight, with an advance reservation (no guests)
- JAL Economy passengers on a full fare (Y) departing on a same-day international Japan Airlines flight, except flights to Guam and Korea (no guests)
- JAL Economy passengers on specific Saver Flex fares departing on a same-day international Japan Airlines flight, except flights to Guam and Korea (no guests)
- JMB Diamond, JGC Premier, and JMB Sapphire members departing on a same-day Japan Airlines flight (+1 guest, additional 2 guests with coupons)
- JAL Global Club members departing on a same-day Japan Airlines flight (+1 guest with coupon)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members (+1 guest)
- Guests must be confirmed on the same flight.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines who have purchased a membership in their airline’s lounge network do not have access to this lounge unless their ticket or status qualifies.
- 4.0Based on 5 ReviewsRory S.2017-04-24 23:45:22An average lounge. The facility is clean and adequate. It feels really dated. Like 1981 dated. Snacks are available, nothing very healthy. More fried or...Masaaki S.2015-08-28 18:13:48The lounge is the perfect place to relax before the plane departs. However, you need airline status.