The KLM Crown Lounge 25 at Amsterdam airport in the Schengen zone was recently expanded. The club features KLM‘s signature design, a modern décor with beige tones, clean lines, hardwood floors, and a tranquil vibe. Unfortunately, the lounge doesn’t benefit from much day light: the only window offers a view on the concourse.
The buffet offers a selection of snacks (chips, nuts, biscuits), hot dishes such as vegetable soup, meatballs (chicken), boiled eggs and white rice, and a selection of salads including Russian salad and salmon salad.
Four shower rooms are available, as well as a smoking room.
You may have access to KLM Crown Lounge 25 as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any SkyTeam member airline.
Aeroflot (SU) Aerolineas Argentinas (AR) Aeromexico (AM) Air Europa (UX) Air France (AF) Alitalia (AZ) China Airlines (CI) China Eastern (MU) China Southern (CZ) Czech Airlines (OK) Delta (DL) Garuda Indonesia (GA) KLM (KL) Kenya Airways (KQ) Korean Air (KE) Middle East Airlines (ME) Saudia (SV) TAROM (RO) Vietnam Airlines (VN) Xiamen Airlines (MF)
Etihad Airways Partner
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following Etihad Airways Partner member airlines only.
Air Serbia (JU) Alitalia (AZ) Etihad (EY)
Aer Lingus (EI) Belavia (B2)
KLM Crown Lounge 25 at Amsterdam - Schiphol (AMS) welcomes:Notes:
View detailed access rules at skyteam.com and klm.com
- Air France and KLM Business Class passengers departing on a same-day flight.
- Flying Blue Gold and Platinum members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Flying Blue Silver members departing on a same-day flight operated by Air France, in any class of service, for a fee payable in cash or miles.
- International First and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member.
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.