- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Food for sale
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
- Outdoor deck
- Private rooms (payment required)
The lounge was expanded and remodeled in 2018-2019 in anticipation for KLM‘s 100th anniversary. The new club boasts 1,500 seats over 6,800 square meters
The new design brings more natural light, striking cathedral ceilings, and comforting Earth tones. Tiered layers greatly enhance privacy, with semi-private alcoves throughout.
Amenities include a hot buffet, full bar, barista coffee, shower suites, bag lockers, and a smoking room. A full-service paid restaurant (“Blue Restaurant”), exclusively for lounge guests, is also available.
Technology is at the core of the experience with self-service access, power points at every seat, and personalized customer service using tablets.
You may have access to KLM Crown Lounge 52 as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any SkyTeam member airline.
|Aeroflot (SU)||Aerolineas Argentinas (AR)||Aeromexico (AM)|
|Air Europa (UX)||Air France (AF)||China Airlines (CI)|
|China Eastern (MU)||Czech Airlines (OK)||Delta (DL)|
|Garuda Indonesia (GA)||ITA Airways (AZ)||KLM (KL)|
|Kenya Airways (KQ)||Korean Air (KE)||MEA Middle East Airlines (ME)|
|Saudia (SV)||TAROM (RO)||Vietnam Airlines (VN)|
|Xiamen Airlines (MF)|
|Belavia (B2)||GOL (G3)||Georgian Airways (A9)|
KLM Crown Lounge 52 at Amsterdam - Schiphol (AMS) welcomes:
- Air France and KLM Business Class passengers departing on a same–day flight.
- Flying Blue Gold and Platinum members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Flying Blue Silver members departing on a same–day flight operated by Air France, in any class of service, for a fee payable in cash or miles.
- International First and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member.
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.
3.5 / 5, based on 81 reviews