- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Grab a seat and take a break ahead of your flight. Korean Air KAL Lounge offers a range of essential amenities:
- Make the most of your down time with complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Browse a variety of newspapers and magazines.
- Help yourself from a selection of snacks and beverages.
You may have access to Korean Air KAL Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following SkyTeam member airlines only.
|Aerolineas Argentinas (AR)||Aeromexico (AM)||Air Europa (UX)|
|Air France (AF)||China Airlines (CI)||China Eastern (MU)|
|Czech Airlines (OK)||Delta (DL)||Garuda Indonesia (GA)|
|ITA Airways (AZ)||KLM (KL)||Kenya Airways (KQ)|
|Korean Air (KE)||MEA Middle East Airlines (ME)||Saudia (SV)|
|TAROM (RO)||Vietnam Airlines (VN)||Xiamen Airlines (MF)|
|China Southern (CZ)||Philippine Airlines (PR)|
Korean Air KAL Lounge at Jeju Island - Jeju International (CJU) welcomes:
- First Class passengers departing on a same-day Korean Air flight.
- Prestige Class passengers departing on a same-day Korean Air flight.
- Korean Air SKYPASS Million Miler Club and Morning Calm Premium Club members (+1 guest)
- Korean Air SKYPASS Morning Calm Club members (with restrictions, see link below for details.)
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.