You may have access to Korean Air KAL Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Aeroflot (SU) Aerolineas Argentinas (AR) Aeromexico (AM) Air Europa (UX) Air France (AF) Alitalia (AZ) China Airlines (CI) China Eastern (MU) Czech Airlines (OK) Delta (DL) Garuda Indonesia (GA) KLM (KL) Kenya Airways (KQ) Korean Air (KE) MEA Middle East Airlines (ME) Saudia (SV) TAROM (RO) Turkish Airlines (TK) Vietnam Airlines (VN) Xiamen Airlines (MF)
Korean Air KAL Lounge at New York, NY - J.F. Kennedy International (JFK) welcomes:
- First Class passengers departing on a same-day Korean Air flight.
- Prestige Class passengers departing on a same-day Korean Air flight.
- Korean Air SKYPASS Million Miler Club and Morning Calm Premium Club members (+1 guest)
- Korean Air SKYPASS Morning Calm Club members (with restrictions, see link below for details.)
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.
Get access to Korean Air KAL Lounge and 1,300+ airport lounges worldwide with Priority Pass: Join now and save 10%!
- 3.0Based on 17 ReviewsLynda H.2019-09-13 16:10:45Korean Air phone Number +1(844)-540-9444; Korean Air contact Number +1(844)-540-9444; Korean Air toll free Number +1(844)-540-9444; Korean Air customer...Andrew B.2019-05-02 12:19:17I enjoyed this lounge! I see a lot of hate on here for it but it has everything you need! It is not the glitz and glamour of other places but they have...Livi K.2019-03-14 14:56:52They seem to be remodeling or something because the section where appetizers would be was empty with a sign apologizing. They only had some muffins, cheese,...Varun D.2019-02-14 14:46:36Don't know why this place is getting such a bad rep with all the 1 star reviews. Sure its not the best lounge at JFK but its definitely way way better than...Monica S.2018-10-05 07:02:46Located in terminal one of JFK airport this is my least favorite lounge that I've been to. Unfortunately, we were rejected by the Air France lounge so this...Daniel B.2018-06-30 17:59:16They go around and kick everyone out at 8:30pm including priority pass holders. They also control food and drink items. Only had Budweiser's for beer and...Rima F.2018-02-15 06:49:48Pleasantly surprised by this well managed and comfortable lounge at JFK. The food offerings were good and varied, and the staff were attentive and helpful....Wai L.2017-05-07 13:57:02KAL lounge available to priority pass holders (pay $450 a year for your Amex platinum card and get lounge access and $200 rebate on travel expenses) Pros....