You may have access to Korean Air KAL Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any SkyTeam member airline.
Aeroflot (SU) Aerolineas Argentinas (AR) Aeromexico (AM) Air Europa (UX) Air France (AF) Alitalia (AZ) China Airlines (CI) China Eastern (MU) Czech Airlines (OK) Delta (DL) Garuda Indonesia (GA) KLM (KL) Kenya Airways (KQ) Korean Air (KE) Middle East Airlines (ME) Saudia (SV) TAROM (RO) Vietnam Airlines (VN) Xiamen Airlines (MF)
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following Star Alliance member airlines only.
LOT Polish Airlines (LO) Turkish Airlines (TK)
Korean Air KAL Lounge at New York, NY - J.F. Kennedy International (JFK) welcomes:Notes:
View detailed access rules at koreanair.com
- First Class passengers departing on a same-day Korean Air flight.
- Prestige Class passengers departing on a same-day Korean Air flight.
- Korean Air SKYPASS Million Miler Club and Morning Calm Premium Club members (+1 guest)
- Korean Air SKYPASS Morning Calm Club members (with restrictions, see link below for details.)
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.
Get access to Korean Air KAL Lounge and 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide with Priority Pass: Save 10%!
- 3.0Based on 10 ReviewsRima F.2018-02-15 06:49:48Pleasantly surprised by this well managed and comfortable lounge at JFK. The food offerings were good and varied, and the staff were attentive and helpful....Daniel B.2018-06-30 17:59:16They go around and kick everyone out at 8:30pm including priority pass holders.They also control food and drink items. Only had Budweiser's for beer and...Wai L.2017-05-07 13:57:02KAL lounge available to priority pass holders (pay $450 a year for your Amex platinum card and get lounge access and $200 rebate on travel expenses)Pros....
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.