- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Air conditioning
- Baggage storage
- Newspapers and magazines
- Private rooms
LATAM group opened the doors of “LATAM Lounge,” on April 12, 2022, a renewed space for its preferred passengers and LATAM’s partner airline members to wait for their departure or connection. The new space, which replaces the old VIP lounge, will offer a more sustainable service with a Latin American influence. In line with the group’s commitment to integrate sustainability throughout its operation, the new space has important sustainable attributes. These include the use of 80% renewable energy for its operation, interactive games with educational themes surrounding recycling and conservation and waste reduction is encouraged through recycling and reuse. This new lounge will also compensate its carbon footprint through of unique ecosystem conservation projects in the South America. The new space has a series of art sculptures by emerging South American artists, made mostly with recycled materials. Ximena Guzmán (Chilen), Sofía Donován (Argentinean) and Percy Zorrilla (Peruvian) are some of 21 artists who will exhibit their works in the new lounge.
LATAM Lounge at Santiago de Chile - C. Arturo Merino-Benitez (SCL) welcomes:
- LATAM Business Class passengers departing on a same-day fight (no guests)
- LATAM Premium Economy passengers departing on a same-day fight (no guests)
- LATAM Pass Premium and Comodoro Silver passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- LATAM Pass Black passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest in oneworld lounges; +1 guest and immediate family in LATAM lounges)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- VIP Lounge LATAM daily pass holders
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
When departing on American or Alaska
You may have access to LATAM Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
|British Airways (BA)||Iberia (IB)||Qantas (QF)|
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following SkyTeam member airlines only.
|LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ)||LATAM Airlines Chile (LA)|
5.0 / 5, based on 1 reviews