Description courtesy of LATAM:
LATAM Airlines Group’s first joint VIP lounge, offering abundant natural light and an unparalleled view of the airport. In addition to an entertainment room with individual tablets, video games and Wi-Fi connection throughout, the lounge is separated into various sections, each with its own ambiance. All seating is equipped with power sockets and USB ports, thus enabling customers to remain connected at all times. For those who prefer to relax, the lounge offers exclusive shower rooms and bathing products with scents of tropical Brazilian fruits. The buffet of hot and cold dishes is nearly 30 meters long and offers a wide selection of culinary options. Customers can also choose from a wide variety of premium beverages or relax with a draft beer at the bar.
You may have access to LATAM VIP Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (S7) SriLankan (UL)
LATAM VIP Lounge at Sao Paulo - Guarulhos International (GRU) welcomes:
- LATAM Business Class passengers departing on a same-day fight (no guests)
- LATAM Premium Economy passengers departing on a same-day fight (no guests)
- LATAM Pass Premium and Comodoro Silver passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- LATAM Pass Black passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest in oneworld lounges; +1 guest and immediate family in LATAM lounges)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- VIP Lounge LATAM daily pass holders
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- 4.0Based on 8 ReviewsDanillo L.2019-06-22 08:10:44The space is clean and very large. Good variety of drinks and no so many option for food. I prefer usas vips room like ny, boston, miami same toronto,...Rey M.2018-10-11 17:00:40Very very slow service!!!! One line for all flights! Staff makes important announcements only in Portuguese ! There are people flying to USA and Germany,...Chris T.2017-11-20 13:08:10With any other status than the highest- Black Signature, you will pay R$ 95,- for your child 2+ years. Most expensive cookie ever!!!Rob P.2015-12-09 01:47:16I loved this lounge! My first trip to GRU I spent my time at the Star Alliance Lounge and the American Lounge. But I thought I'd check out the LAN/TAM...Andrew M.2015-12-05 16:22:00Excellent lounge with lots of seating option. Too bad there's no bar man to make a caipirinha.